• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

98s

Survivor
Reaction score
I know that, its just that Flipzyy | Exttend Does not believe that we 5-0d you guys and he is claiming he is the leader of the 7th best clan
7th best clan in his *opinion. Why do you care what he thinks? Go make a list and put yourself number 7. Just stop worrying what he thinks about you.

Provoxia

Survivor
Reaction score
I know that, its just that Flipzyy | Exttend Does not believe that we 5-0d you guys and he is claiming he is the leader of the 7th best clan
plus scrims not proving anything scrims are for practicing trials and didnt we beat u in the 2nd scrim we did that was the 1st we ever did against u!

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
1. Forgotten | Soulv2
It's just forgotten, No comment
2. Trivuim | Branbob83, Krafty, soggypickle
Honestly this spot is debateble but Trivium, like I've seen there good roster and just because me and Im_Cozzy doesn't mean anything that much Trivuim is a good clan.
3. Rivals | cf918
A clan that I thought was gonna fail.. Actually turned out to be amazing, they earn my top 3 spot!
4.Rebels | Maxypie
The Very good leader Maxy has kept this clan going after bran quit for while. And he has kept it very strong!
5. Salvation | Marchello_, Trudairy
My good Friends, one great F&Ser and one great pvper have lead this clan to be top 5!
6. Vanguard | VanguardMCSG
In my opinion also known as Sovyv3. Is a great clan with talent that could almost deserve top 5!
7. The Unknown | FatalModzz
I know we have some kind of bad rep. But honestly our clan has got so much hate on our leader Miidniights is not even funny. Pick on me instead like really actually do. It's unfair and if everyone thinks we are bad so be it. But we have lots of potential!
8. Excel | bbLLERMC
My friend and once a great leader has lead this clan to a great clan and it has grown so much!
9. Divinty | Flipzyy | Exttend
Good clan! Haven't fought them before...
9. Insidious | SertifiedBlocks
I watch a scrim of these guys,
They really good! But it's a tie for 9th.
Also my grammar is horrible so judge me if you must, I'm rocking that C- in LA/English! If you want me to change a opinion please PM ME! DON'T NOT START FLAME! Thanks. :D

Last edited:

ThePompeiian

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Forgotten | Soulv2
Honestly this spot is debateble but Trivium, like I've seen there good roster and just because me and Im_Cozzy doesn't mean anything that much Trivuim is a good clan.
3. Rivals | cf918
A clan that I thought was gonna fail.. Actually turned out to be amazing, they earn my top 3 spot!
4.Rebels | Maxypie
The Very good leader Maxy has kept this clan going after bran quit for while. And he has kept it very strong!
My good Friends, one great F&Ser and one great pvper have lead this clan to be top 5!
In my opinion also known as Sovyv3. Is a great clan with talent that could almost deserve top 5!
I know we have some kind of bad rep. But honestly our clan has got so much hate on our leader Miidniights is not even funny. Pick on me instead like really actually do. It's unfair and if everyone thinks we are bad so be it. But we have lots of potential!
8. Excel | bbLLERMC
My friend and once a great leader has lead this clan to a great clan and it has grown so much!
10. Undecided........

Also my grammar is horrible so judge me if you must, I'm rocking that C- in LA/English! If you want me to change a opinion please PM ME! DON'T NOT START FLAME! Thanks. :D
I would put Insidious in there SertifiedBlocks

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
7th best clan in his *opinion. Why do you care what he thinks? Go make a list and put yourself number 7. Just stop worrying what he thinks about you.
I thought they were 5th best I didnt get any arguments xD

Krook

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Forgotten | Soulv2
3. Rivals | cf918
4.Rebels | Maxypie
8. Excel | bbLLERMC
9. Insidious | SertifiedBlocks
I watch a scrim of these guys,
They really good! But it's a tie for 9th.
You haven't even played us(Insidious) and I don't think you guys have battled and your ahead of insidious and excel ?

Provoxia

Survivor
Reaction score
You haven't even played us(Insidious) and I don't think you guys have battled and your ahead of insidious and excel ?
Biased opinion but whatevs its his opinion cant change that

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
1. Forgotten
2. Rebels
3. Trivium
4. Vanguard
5. Rivals/Salvation
6. ^
7. Prod 2
8. Excel/Divinity/Insidious