• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 8 clans?

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
1.) Rebels, great clan. Work as a team well. They usually never have and problems dispite the outcome of a scrim of clan battle. Well respected clan, and have been around for as long as me.

2.) Forgotten, There players are stacked. Soul is a good leader but I feel as he weighs them down a little bit, but he cancels it out by leading them well in any fight. Tho this clan be disrespectful at points.

3.) Titans, As I think there well overrated.. I think this clan deserves number 3. There managing well in scrims with out someone leading them, great players individually. I dont usually see someone carrying the team. But there teamwork needs to improve. But so far so good, we got off track with them in respect in Sovereign, wish to overlook that and have good scrims in the future.

4.) Sovereign/Audacity, Some may argue were not that good, some may say were the best. In all honesty... I think were looked at the wrong way. I know everyone hated us becuase of stupid things we did not start, then the community looked at us with a bad reputation. were really not sore losers or "cheaters". In the video of the knockback thing WAS NOT MY CALL. I had asked a friend of mine (mod). To take a look at it if there was possible bsm, for an opinion. Then he asked another mod and they asked each other then it claim to a conclusion of "knockback hacks". I disagrred but in clan battle rules if a player form a clan is banned for reason during the battle is dqed.. and they other team gains a win. So I had asked Captain to scrap the battle instead of us taking a win. But other than that, we have gained a lot of team work. We got a lot of new members to get use to... but in the next month or two we shall be at the top once more ;)

5.) Reunited, Underrated, great teamwork. Great leader @CaptainJS . Tho most of them can be really annoying and cockey. Other than that, there a great clan. Not going to be bias towards them. Hope to see this clan prevail.

6.) Elementv2, Well respected clan. A few of my old memebers had made that clan. There were great people and wish to them carry this clan foward. No to much else.

7.) Impalersv2, This clan still has yet to prove them selfs. I noticed there gaining people slowly, but surely. Wish for this clan to be a threat soon.

8.) Chrome, Don't know much bout em soz.

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
Why is everyone saying chrome they are just a bucnh of bajan fanboys i was in it for one second it was not a good experience but .. if there good that's good for them...

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Dude... He just complemented your clan, and you post this. He wasn't kidding about the cocky and annoying part...
Let the candy joke (He was saying he was cocky, but joking about it)

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
1. The Forgotten - With the best W/L ratio of any clan for just the US division, I'd say they've earned themselves this #1 spot. They also have some of the best PvPers and strategists i've seen in MCSG, which gives them a pretty big advantage over most other clans.

2. The Legends - The best W/L ratio of any EU clan, these guys are the Forgotten of EU.

3. The Titans - I'd like to say this decision is biased, but it's not. With the combination of PvP and good teamwork, Titans is a force to be reckoned with.

4. The Rebels - I feel as if Rebels have been a bit overrated personally, however they know what they're doing. From what I've seen, they're all really close friends. This results in some pretty good teamwork, and a challenge in battles.

5. Reunited - Yeah.

6. Aviate - Haven't seen much from these guys, but they seem like a really organized clan with leaders that know what they're doing.

???

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
1. US Forgotten
2. Rebels
3. Titans
4. Impalersv2
5. Reunited
6. Pheonix
7. Legends
8.EU Forgotten

This isn't in order.
Finally someone actually thinks Impalers are good! Probably it's one of the best players on this thread and knows their clans

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci