• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 8 clans?

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Forgotten
2. The Rebels
3. The Titans
4. Sovereign/Audacity
5. Reunited
6. Aviate
7. Chrome
8. Jstame and Dat Crew

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I'm surprised that Reunited is in the top 8 clans. #Reunited!

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
1. The Forgotten - With the best W/L ratio of any clan for just the US division, I'd say they've earned themselves this #1 spot. They also have some of the best PvPers and strategists i've seen in MCSG, which gives them a pretty big advantage over most other clans.
2. The Legends - The best W/L ratio of any EU clan, and have some amazing pvpers.

3. The Titans - With the combination of PvP and good teamwork, Titans is a force to be reckoned with.

4. The Rebels - I feel as if Rebels have been a bit overrated. From what I've seen, they're all really close friends. This results in some pretty good teamwork, and a challenge in battles.

5. Reunited - GgDoe

6. Aviate - Haven't seen much from these guys, but they seem like a really organized clan with leaders that know what they're doing.

7. Soveriegn - A few good pvpers, good leadership. They need be a little less cocky, other then that they are a pretty good clan

Last edited:

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.Forgotten (They're just that one dominate clan)
2.Rebels (They're good, I mean really good. They're not the best, but close too it)
3.Titans (Good PvP, strategy isn't the best. Teamwork could use some tweaking, but they have the leader to help them get better)
4.Organization (They're that one clan that challenges the top 3, and stays up here)
5.Sovereign (The pvp is there, Teamwork is a little off, and the leadership isn't the best)
6.Elysium (A really really good clan, lead well and has pretty good teamwork)
7.Aviate (Led extremely well, and excellent teamwork, needs a little more pvp strength)
8.Reunited (They have the pieces to climb up in this ranking, but can they put them together?)

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
1. The Forgotten - With the best W/L ratio of any clan for just the US division, I'd say they've earned themselves this #1 spot. They also have some of the best PvPers and strategists i've seen in MCSG, which gives them a pretty big advantage over most other clans.
2. The Legends - The best W/L ratio of any EU clan, and have some amazing pvpers.

3. The Titans - With the combination of PvP and good teamwork, Titans is a force to be reckoned with.

4. The Rebels - I feel as if Rebels have been a bit overrated. From what I've seen, they're all really close friends. This results in some pretty good teamwork, and a challenge in battles.

5. Reunited - GgDoe

6. Aviate - Haven't seen much from these guys, but they seem like a really organized clan with leaders that know what they're doing.

7. Soveriegn - A few good pvpers, good leadership. They need be a little less cocky, other then that they are a pretty good clan
You literally just copy and pasted my post

A

Asanity

Hello guys, I don't know most of you guys yet since I'm fairly new to the MCSG community, but reading this and seeing our clan's name on this thread does make me extremely happy. Our clan, Aviate hasn't really participated in many events or clan battles yet, but don't worry we will be participating in every single tournament we can in a couple of weeks. Most of you guys don't know how we play as a team yet, so I just want to let you all know we will be getting into the competitive side of MCSG when I feel like our team has established a good chemistry with one another. I'm so glad to be a founder of Aviate, because working with these guys is a blessing. Everyday there's something new I find out about them and together I believe we are becoming a better team.

I really want to thank each and one of you who supports Aviate and that believes we have the potential to be ones of the top. It honestly helps motivate me and my team to work harder when we see people are putting our names on their list. It really does mean a lot to us, and I don't know how to thank you. I truly believe my team has the chance to go somewhere and be a stronger team in the future.
#OnceAnAviaterAlwaysAnAviater

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello guys, I don't know most of you guys yet since I'm fairly new to the MCSG community, but reading this and seeing our clan's name on this thread does make me extremely happy. Our clan, Aviate hasn't really participated in many events or clan battles yet, but don't worry we will be participating in every single tournament we can in a couple of weeks. Most of you guys don't know how we play as a team yet, so I just want to let you all know we will be getting into the competitive side of MCSG when I feel like our team has established a good chemistry with one another. I'm so glad to be a founder of Aviate, because working with these guys is a blessing. Everyday there's something new I find out about them and together I believe we are becoming a better team.

I really want to thank each and one of you who supports Aviate and that believes we have the potential to be ones of the top. It honestly helps motivate me and my team to work harder when we see people are putting our names on their list. It really does mean a lot to us, and I don't know how to thank you. I truly believe my team has the chance to go somewhere and be a stronger team in the future.
#OnceAnAviaterAlwaysAnAviater
Yea, I really was suprised people were thinking our clan was decent. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci