• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 8 clans?

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
I have looked around on this thread, finding the US/EU players saying that Pheonix is in top 8 because their leader is #1 in Australia. You could quite be right, but Pheonix have only Clan Battled 1 clan, so you can't necessarily say they are #1, but I am not saying they won't be, they have a great roster and a big chance, but they also will have some really, really close battles.

I know these people saying this have been around on MCSG for a long time, so you only really know a few good AU players. Considering this, you don't know the newish players that have come that are VERY good at the game, so I don't think you should automatically say "Pheonix," especially when your reason is Narwhal.

I am not saying Pheonix won't be #1, and I am not saying their players are bad, in fact they are all nice, it's just the same reply is "Pheonix" every time, when they do in-fact have a lot of AU Clans that will make an intense battle.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
This one may or may not be good enough, but eh... give it a shot. Also thi is US only clans. Sorry!
1. Forgotten (US)
I feel this one is well deserved, probably biased, but personally I feel they deserve it. Now here is what you wanted... the unbiased part.
1.Forgotten (US)
You may be thinking "Wait Exo said this was unbiased... and FGT is still #1?" Well yes, I can confidently say that FGT has proven to be #1. I try and get our clan to do scrimmages every so often, and after fighting almost every clan, counting up scores, looking at clan battle records, and sportsmanship, I think that FGT deserves the title of Best Clan in MCSG. Now when I talk about this, obviously some people will disagree.
2. Rebels (US)
These guys are my next on the list. A lot of friends in the clan, and a lot of amazing pvpers. They have pretty good teamwork, and if i could call them anything, I would call them a family. They know each other very well, and that helps when it comes down to the battle. They beat Forgotten in CW2, and clan battle record is pretty good.
3. Titans (US)
These guys are my next pick, probably because the strategy I am giving out to you all now. Titans has a different strategy when it comes down to battles, and this one is important, and exposing it shouldn't hurt anyone too much. I would call it "Self-Leadership". Most clans probably have 2nd in charges and 3rds in the rare occasions, but these guys have shown me something that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. During scrimmages they don't always wait for Zeno or an officer to get on, they play scrimmages whenever they feel like it. This idea gives them a vital strength. In a scenario where the 5 best players from each team die, you usually have 3 not as skilled leaders (sometimes pvpers). But in Titans case, I feel that if it came down to it, anyone in their starting roster could lead the team (tactics wise). However I've noticed that their routes aren't too good, and could use a working on. Also they could work on teamwork a lot now that they have newer members that recently joined the team.
4. Audacity
Can't really describe this as well, but a good clan, okay teamwork, pretty good pvpers, not really liking the sportsmanship in total. I can explain why if it is asked but I'd rather not on a public thread.
5.Reunited
Don't really know them, not that many clans left to put in the list so yeah
6. Aviate
Same as above
7. Chrome
Same as #5
8. At this point IDC

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
1. 4got10
2. legends
3. Rebels
4. Titans
5. Reunited
6. Aviate
7. Chrome
8. Audacity - Due to poor sportsman ship when losing a clan battle, otherwise they probably would be higher.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Forgotten - I mean, come on.
2. Legends - Really stacked, They come from EU which is probably why they don't do good in Clan Wars, Idk.
3. Rebels - Really tough clan, lots of fun people. They are good because they are best friends
4. Titans - Zeno is probably one of the best clan leaders out there, and he has good members to back him up.
5. Forgotten {EU} - Not really sure because I haven't seen them in any battles, but the are like undefeated so I assume they're good
6. Audacity - Kind of like the Sovereign, good in the sense of stackedness <--- Not a word
7. Aviate - Honestly, Not too good but I have to give them credit for being undefeated
8. Reunited - New clan, looks good though

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
This is for the EU-Clans.
1. EU Forgotten
2. The Legends
3. Revolutionize
4. Majestic
5. Generals
6. Vikings
7. ZenithV2
8. Cryptic

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No order (Eu)

Legends
{Eu} Forgotten
Majestic
Zenith v2
Vikings
Generals
Valiant

That all I can think off

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
I have looked around on this thread, finding the US/EU players saying that Pheonix is in top 8 because their leader is #1 in Australia. You could quite be right, but Pheonix have only Clan Battled 1 clan, so you can't necessarily say they are #1, but I am not saying they won't be, they have a great roster and a big chance, but they also will have some really, really close battles.

I know these people saying this have been around on MCSG for a long time, so you only really know a few good AU players. Considering this, you don't know the newish players that have come that are VERY good at the game, so I don't think you should automatically say "Pheonix," especially when your reason is Narwhal.

I am not saying Pheonix won't be #1, and I am not saying their players are bad, in fact they are all nice, it's just the same reply is "Pheonix" every time, when they do in-fact have a lot of AU Clans that will make an intense battle.
Well to be honest that's there opinion, And Phoenix have done more than one battle, We've won 9/9 battles, And in the whole time of Phoenix, We've lost 2 single rounds inside a battle. We haven't vs'd the top clans yet as we're being patient and trying to get the best roster possible, Thank you.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Goomy
2. Goomy
3. Goomy
4. Goomy
5. Goomy
6. Goomy
7. Goomy
8. Rebels

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
(No order)
Forgotten
Phoenix
Titans
Rebels
Sovereign
Element
Legends
Vikings

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Well to be honest that's there opinion, And Phoenix have done more than one battle, We've won 9/9 battles, And in the whole time of Phoenix, We've lost 2 single rounds inside a battle. We haven't vs'd the top clans yet as we're being patient and trying to get the best roster possible, Thank you.
I understand, sorry if it sounded like Pheonix were horrible.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
No particular order:
1. Phoenix - Possibly the best clan in AU. They have a majority of the best AU PvPers.
2. Forgotten - Possibly if not the best US clan. They have some of the best players. However like @CraftyKratonite said, I feel like without @Soulv2 they lose their confidence
3. Titans - They have alot of great US players and they have alot of support
4. Rebels - The Rebels in my opinion have the best teamwork with some really good players.

Now I'm to lazy to write anymore so I'll just list the other 4 clans:
Apex
ReUnited
Sovereign
The Legends

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
In no order:
1.US Rebels
2. Kewl Kidz
3. Goomy