• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 8 clans?

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In no order:
1.US Rebels
2. Kewl Kidz
3. Goomy
4. Lovers
5. ME Rebels
6. AS Rebels
7. EU Rebels
8.Chirishii
You forgot the PKMN Rebels and the Saudi Arabian Rebels

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have looked around on this thread, finding the US/EU players saying that Pheonix is in top 8 because their leader is #1 in Australia. You could quite be right, but Pheonix have only Clan Battled 1 clan, so you can't necessarily say they are #1, but I am not saying they won't be, they have a great roster and a big chance, but they also will have some really, really close battles.

I know these people saying this have been around on MCSG for a long time, so you only really know a few good AU players. Considering this, you don't know the newish players that have come that are VERY good at the game, so I don't think you should automatically say "Pheonix," especially when your reason is Narwhal.

I am not saying Pheonix won't be #1, and I am not saying their players are bad, in fact they are all nice, it's just the same reply is "Pheonix" every time, when they do in-fact have a lot of AU Clans that will make an intense battle.
Only battled 1 clan..?

AHAHA

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Top 8 For US:
1. Forgotten
2. Rebels
3. Titans
4.Primeval
5. Sovereign
6. Impalers
7. Aviate
8. Omega/Superesse

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Au:
1. Pheonix
2. APEX
3. Blitz
4. Hydra
5. Resurection
6. Cookies
7.Nuggetz

Thats all i know

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I have looked around on this thread, finding the US/EU players saying that Pheonix is in top 8 because their leader is #1 in Australia. You could quite be right, but Pheonix have only Clan Battled 1 clan, so you can't necessarily say they are #1, but I am not saying they won't be, they have a great roster and a big chance, but they also will have some really, really close battles.

I know these people saying this have been around on MCSG for a long time, so you only really know a few good AU players. Considering this, you don't know the newish players that have come that are VERY good at the game, so I don't think you should automatically say "Pheonix," especially when your reason is Narwhal.

I am not saying Pheonix won't be #1, and I am not saying their players are bad, in fact they are all nice, it's just the same reply is "Pheonix" every time, when they do in-fact have a lot of AU Clans that will make an intense battle.
I may have to disagree quite a lot with this post. Yes, I understand you're entitled to your own opinion in who you believe is good and who isn't. Saying that we've only versed one clan is a load of crap, have a look at our clan battle records I'm pretty sure we've versed another what, 4 clans. Open your eyes and look, you should see our play style, other reasons why we haven't versed good clans is because we are attempting to perfect our roster. Except another problem is no other clan has proved a threat (besides the clan that had like 3 hackers) as we have had unofficial clan battles during games, example: yesterday Darkrai and Juzzyyy 2v5 Blitz A team, and the day before I 1v4 Snochet's clan.

Yes, I agree that people only believe we are No. 1 because we have Darkrai and they just say 'Narwhal', but would they really need to explain why we are so good? Or do they just sum it up with 'Narwhal'. Except in between the clan and myself I have been rated possibly the best in Australia, not trying to be arrogant and such, however I believe it's true. The way that I play compared to every other player, is extremely different and much better. Now, Apex do prove somewhat of a threat, however I believe it shall prove to be a good fight. Yes, they may have good players and chest routes and what not but the way they play as a team. I'm not going to ramble on about is versing other teams, I just believe your statement is untrue.

Anyway here is mine:

1. Forgotten (All divisions)
2. Legends
3. Rebels (All divisions)
4. Apex

That's all I can really say considering I don't know to many clans.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
I may have to disagree quite a lot with this post. Yes, I understand you're entitled to your own opinion in who you believe is good and who isn't. Saying that we've only versed one clan is a load of crap, have a look at our clan battle records I'm pretty sure we've versed another what, 4 clans. Open your eyes and look, you should see our play style, other reasons why we haven't versed good clans is because we are attempting to perfect our roster. Except another problem is no other clan has proved a threat (besides the clan that had like 3 hackers) as we have had unofficial clan battles during games, example: yesterday Darkrai and Juzzyyy 2v5 Blitz A team, and the day before I 1v4 Snochet's clan.

Yes, I agree that people only believe we are No. 1 because we have Darkrai and they just say 'Narwhal', but would they really need to explain why we are so good? Or do they just sum it up with 'Narwhal'. Except in between the clan and myself I have been rated possibly the best in Australia, not trying to be arrogant and such, however I believe it's true. The way that I play compared to every other player, is extremely different and much better. Now, Apex do prove somewhat of a threat, however I believe it shall prove to be a good fight. Yes, they may have good players and chest routes and what not but the way they play as a team. I'm not going to ramble on about is versing other teams, I just believe your statement is untrue.

Anyway here is mine:

1. Forgotten (All divisions)
2. Legends
3. Rebels (All divisions)
4. Apex

That's all I can really say considering I don't know to many clans.

Sorry, my post was quite a long time ago if you haven't noticed, and I didn't really know much. Sorry : / Yes I agree with you're whole post, I thought Apex were better than they actually are. NuggetZ (The clan I'm in) 2-3 against Apex, only because they 7v5ed us and we didn't get a re-do.

ctac1233

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys come Apply to my new clan : #DiamondBow
Come and we can be the number 1 of Us and Ca CLAN !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci