• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 PvP'ers EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araxed

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll make mine tomorrow since its 1 in the morning and I can't decide who I would put their since I've fort so many great eu players so it will be difficult deciding.

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
i have put an overall top 10 just to give a brief overview of the players you guys have pointed out and the most mentioned players obviously this wont be accurate but it will just give those who are new to the thread some people to watch out for as well as giving those making a comment a reminder of some of the pvp'ers to include if they are forgetting. I will update Every time someone makes a new comment. Lol i'm actually quite happy with where i have been ranked in some of these comments I was not expecting to get on a single one to be honest and i still know some of the rankings are stupid like me above Araxed, mice and Extract. and also PLZ dont take this too serious its only indicating personal preference some people may be easier to fight than what they are to others.

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok my top 10 here goes...

1. mice9
Ive always said mice is the hardest guy to kill and is also the best player i have ever seen to play SG. i used to always say Noahsailer is the best PvP'er ive ever seen because of his consistency with all of his tools and how effective he was. then i met mice and his sword skill is more powerfull then Noah's so he has to be at the top for being the best player ive ever come across.

2. MahxiXBL
This guy proved to me that your stats mean nothing, this guy is an overall fantastic player and the last place you want to be with him is in a deathmatch arena with nowhere to hide because his bow shot and rod makes nearly impossible to touch him.

3. Austin_HG
I know when i first met him he was amazing and it was so hard to kill him. obviously he finds it difficult to kill me these days because i know his play-style to well. but watching the way he dominates other people in close quarters me me think wow no-wonder others rate him so highly. and also the fact that he is the best leader you will come across, he is not scared to fight the best he see's it as a fun challenge and when you say to him "we might not win this one" he responds with "nah eZ, we'll reki reki" and he keeps the clan calm and never once has he raged or told any of his member's bad he always encourages

4. Ryska_Ryssen
Obviously one the best players you will ever see on MCSG. He's a legendary player one that everyone knows and fears of fighting, i remember before he joined Ghost he was a scary player to fight especially when sardos57 tells me ill kill him ez then he runs round the corner chasing ryska and then he comes screaming back with ryska chasing him :D. He doubts
himself too much and dosent realise how good he is with every tool.

5. Araxed
He's is defiantly the most underrated player i know. he is literally perfect with every tool, the way he defnds himself in-game is insane, he thinks quickly and is always confident and when he kills it makes you mad because you how can this little guy be so destructive and how the fudge did he kill me that fast

6. Kallbergz
ive only played a few times with him but from what ive seen he is a master of flint and steel, insane with the bow and the best team player you will see on MCSG. he is also fair and is not afraid to lose

7. Nickvdpas073
After playing with him for 6 moths after meeting him in an average clan i realised that nicks play style has almost never changed he is not the sort of player to use flair, he just gets the job done and in my eyes the best clan war player ive ever seen you rarely see nick play a clan war round and lose. he is also my favourite person to team with. i cant remember the last time me and nick lost a 2v2. he's also always over-geared. and people need to recognise more that nick is one the best players on MCSG easily.

8. Joethepro15

9. ZeliikaHD
I remember first playing him when i was in a Hive clan i was such a nub and (he played for the Vikings) and as it was my first ever CW i didn't really know what to expect but after he literately destroyed me and my friends i recognised the name Zeliika ever since and still he's a flair player with so much skill with FnS rod and bow.

10. Ziiinc
He's a recent recruit to Ghost and my god im glad we found him, he's the most solid player ever, his bow, rod, sword and mostly fns is insane and his strange skill of being able to dodge every single fns placed in-front of him. i sure he will be rated higher when i fight him more.

My hands hurt....

People close to the top 10

Bcfcant
Easy_soup
Willowcraft4
Henkcraft
sayfisac
GreatTice
Salared
Brynamannen9
Master_Kezo
CracklingHD
ChiloOo
Jaaayx

RIG-UNIT!

Last edited:

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm from US and I. Fought bcfcant and his teammate and 10 hearted both of them not that good in my opinion (ask Mr_Gears if you don't believe me)

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm from US and I. Fought bcfcant and his teammate and 10 hearted both of them not that good in my opinion (ask Mr_Gears if you don't believe me)
You're probably being a bit stupid there are you not? Firstly, I doubt you did. Secondly, US vs EU, there's quite a difference yet I still seriously doubt you did. Thirdly, I don't think I'm even anywhere near top 10 so idk why you're arguing that but again I seriously doubt you "10 hearted" me unless I ghosted or something. And to be honest, just saying that was kinda pathetic and childish.

I don't even know you, and I haven't played the most in the world recently which means it must have been quite a while back (even though I doubt it happened) yet you're mentioning it? K kid. gtfo.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're probably being a bit stupid there are you not? Firstly, I doubt you did. Secondly, US vs EU, there's quite a difference yet I still seriously doubt you did. Thirdly, I don't think I'm even anywhere near top 10 so idk why you're arguing that but again I seriously doubt you "10 hearted" me unless I ghosted or something. And to be honest, just saying that was kinda pathetic and childish.

I don't even know you, and I haven't played the most in the world recently which means it must have been quite a while back (even though I doubt it happened) yet you're mentioning it? K kid. gtfo.
He probably did beat them, he's good

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Can't help but feel left out on some of these but it's only opinion I guess ;-;
Me 3!!1!!!1 i dunz understand. Honestly though, I've beaten half the people on most people's lists ;-; Also, there are so many overrated people on some people's lists. I have to insist that I disagree with most people.
I feel like a decent majority of the population is extremely underrated. All I see are the popular players, some of which aren't that good. Still, my perspective may be different to others, so dunz hate =<

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
Me 3!!1!!!1 i dunz understand. Honestly though, I've beaten half the people on most people's lists ;-; Also, there are so many overrated people on some people's lists. I have to insist that I disagree with most people.
I feel like a decent majority of the population is extremely underrated. All I see are the popular players, some of which aren't that good. Still, my perspective may be different to others, so dunz hate =<
Do your own list then, put yourself on it if you'd like

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Do your own list then, put yourself on it if you'd like
I'd rather not, and on no account will I put myself on it. I'm not cocky if that's what you're thinking. I'm afraid to cause drama like I did with the global #1 players thread.
Edit: On second thoughts, why not I suppose. I'll put some time and effort into this one ;)

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd rather not, and on no account will I put myself on it. I'm not cocky if that's what you're thinking. I'm afraid to cause drama like I did with the global #1 players thread.
Edit: On second thoughts, why not I suppose. I'll put some time and effort into this one ;)
No one on this thread will flame your decision :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci