• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 PvP'ers EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykul_

Diamond
Reaction score
1. ChilloOo
2. MahxiXBL
3. Henkcraft
4. Sayfisac
5. Ryska_Ryssen
6. FightForGods
7. Joethepro15
8. ZeliikaHD
9. CracklingHD
10. iProGames

Bare in mind this is only people I've fought on MCSG. I'm sure there are a lot of people missing from the list who are considered better but I just haven't faced many of them

Last edited:

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
1. ChilloOo
2. MahxiXBL
3. Henkcraft
4. Sayfisac
5. Ryska_Ryssen
6. FightForGods
7. Joethepro15
8. ZeliikaHD
9. CracklingHD
10. Zanaboss

Bare in mind this is only people I've fought on MCSG. I'm sure there are a lot of people missing from the list who are considered better but I just haven't faced many of them
yey top 5

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
1. MrFrazzelT,
2. MrFrazzelT,
3. MrFrazzelT,
4. MrFrazzelT,
5. MrFrazzelT,
6. MrFrazzelT,
7. MrFrazzelT,
8. MrFrazzelT,
9. MrFrazzelT,
10. MrFrazzelT

he is sik
Hhahahaha BC you was #10 But then i remembered Kallbergz sorry mate. and saying that i forgot about Frazzel so ill ad him at #0

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Randy_Nub
I honestly think you're the best player I've ever fought. You combined with your fast switching between your sword, fns and rod makes you amazing at the game. And not to mention the amazing running and teamplay.

2. MahxiXBL
You have to be the best overall player I know. I remember the first time I ever fought you when I rage quitted after getting wrecked. You and your defensive playstyle makes you one of the best players there are on all of MCSG.

3. Araxed
Your rod skills makes it almost impossible to even get near you before you've gotten a 3 hit combo. And not to mention all the times you've 10 hearted me... xD

4. joethepro15
Ping. Every time I've fought you on Cove, I can't seem to land a single hit on you. Your ping combined with your amazing rod skills makes you unstoppable.

5. Zinc
Jesus. The way you use the bow is incredible, and not to mention the fns and rod tactics. Great overall player.

6. NickvandePas073
We've had some problems recently but that doesn't change the fact that you're an amazing player.

7. cheezedoodles
bezt bac. You are great at the game, amazing with the rod, fns and bow. I haven't fought you a lot but from what I've seen, I know you're a great player.

8. TheOBO1
I miss ya bro :( I remember how we used to play all the time, but it always ended up with me getting absolutely destroyed in death match, and then me rage quitting as always. You are amazing at the game and I really hope you will come back sometime.

9. Domilz (Kallbergz)
Long time ago since I last fought you. But the times I did fight you, I got absolutely destroyed. I remember how you went up against gcb and killed him without problems. I thought I could do just as well against him but oh wow, I was so wrong. You're a great player with everything, especially the bow and rod.

10. Last but not least, KotteN (Kotten1_)
You are a really underrated player. No one really sees it, but you're amazing at the game, especially the fns and the rod combos you can easily get even though you get crap ping. Your fast switching between your sword and fns is unbelievable, just as fast macros.

There are more players I would like to mention but since I was only allowed to rank the 10 best this will have to do.​

Riggsy_

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Riggsy_
2. Kill_All_Pie
3. joethepro15
4. xExtract
5. MahxiXBL
6. Austin_HG
7. The RaZe Clan (Kyle knows what I mean)
8. Randy_Nub
9. fisheer
10. NoahSailer

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Randy_Nub
I honestly think you're the best player I've ever fought. You combined with your fast switching between your sword, fns and rod makes you amazing at the game. And not to mention the amazing running and teamplay.

2. MahxiXBL
You have to be the best overall player I know. I remember the first time I ever fought you when I rage quitted after getting wrecked. You and your defensive playstyle makes you one of the best players there are on all of MCSG.

3. Araxed
Your rod skills makes it almost impossible to even get near you before you've gotten a 3 hit combo. And not to mention all the times you've 10 hearted me... xD

4. joethepro15
Ping. Every time I've fought you on Cove, I can't seem to land a single hit on you. Your ping combined with your amazing rod skills makes you unstoppable.

5. Zinc
Jesus. The way you use the bow is incredible, and not to mention the fns and rod tactics. Great overall player.

6. NickvandePas073
We've had some problems recently but that doesn't change the fact that you're an amazing player.

7. cheezedoodles
bezt bac. You are great at the game, amazing with the rod, fns and bow. I haven't fought you a lot but from what I've seen, I know you're a great player.

8. TheOBO1
I miss ya bro :( I remember how we used to play all the time, but it always ended up with me getting absolutely destroyed in death match, and then me rage quitting as always. You are amazing at the game and I really hope you will come back sometime.

9. Domilz (Kallbergz)
Long time ago since I last fought you. But the times I did fight you, I got absolutely destroyed. I remember how you went up against gcb and killed him without problems. I thought I could do just as well against him but oh wow, I was so wrong. You're a great player with everything, especially the bow and rod.

10. Last but not least, KotteN (Kotten1_)
You are a really underrated player. No one really sees it, but you're amazing at the game, especially the fns and the rod combos you can easily get even though you get crap ping. Your fast switching between your sword and fns is unbelievable, just as fast macros.

There are more players I would like to mention but since I was only allowed to rank the 10 best this will have to do.​
Dayuuum ranked #1 by two beastly players happy times ive improved a bit but i didnt think by this moooooch Ty very much BTW i aint better than Mahxi or Araxed Lol

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
c kyl evn risa risn think ur rely col!!1!! Evn coler than me!1!!! But am coler

Riggsy_

Tribute
Reaction score
Kyle, you know I can't resist doing more than the template xD Here goes...

1. xExtract: He's the best, rusty or not, he completely destroys me 8 or 9 times out of ten. Flawless with every item but his rod spam is unbelievable. I can't say much more than this.

2. Ryska_ryssen: His keyboard does the talking, you can hear him tapping away at multiple buttons and it does him magic, always manages to hit rods and arrows. Amazing player.

3. mice9: He's used things he shouldn't have in the past, now he's grown out of it. He's amazing at getting quick, sword combos and isn't half bad with the bow either.

4. Randy_Nub: Kyle has really impressed me lately, his skill level has risen massively and is capable of using his sword and every secondary effectively.

5. JoshDunne98: No one knows him as he's a Hive player, I'll just keep quiet about this one.

6. CharlesYummyegg: Hilarious. Beats everyone by making them laugh too much. Can use the rod extremely well and is creeping back (I hope)

7. Kotten1_: Underrated, far too much. No one sees it but he's a good team player and you can always rely on him to carry in cws, good with the rod and FnS.

8. Sayfisac: No one? No one mentions the rod/block hit combo 9000 guy? Alright then.

9. Henkcraft: Rods you all day every day, good team worker and can pull off comebacks.

I'll wait with my last one, it's too late to think, expect this to be edited.
10 = Riggsy = Best Player for finding all different way to kill himself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci