• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 PvP'ers EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, thanks guys! Never expected to be ranked so high<3 I'll make my top 10 in a bit :)

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
Kyle, you know I can't resist doing more than the template xD Here goes...

1. xExtract: He's the best, rusty or not, he completely destroys me 8 or 9 times out of ten. Flawless with every item but his rod spam is unbelievable. I can't say much more than this.

2. Ryska_ryssen: His keyboard does the talking, you can hear him tapping away at multiple buttons and it does him magic, always manages to hit rods and arrows. Amazing player.

3. mice9: He's used things he shouldn't have in the past, now he's grown out of it. He's amazing at getting quick, sword combos and isn't half bad with the bow either.

4. Randy_Nub: Kyle has really impressed me lately, his skill level has risen massively and is capable of using his sword and every secondary effectively.

5. JoshDunne98: No one knows him as he's a Hive player, I'll just keep quiet about this one.

6. CharlesYummyegg: Hilarious. Beats everyone by making them laugh too much. Can use the rod extremely well and is creeping back (I hope)

7. Kotten1_: Underrated, far too much. No one sees it but he's a good team player and you can always rely on him to carry in cws, good with the rod and FnS.

8. Sayfisac: No one? No one mentions the rod/block hit combo 9000 guy? Alright then.

9. Henkcraft: Rods you all day every day, good team worker and can pull off comebacks.

I'll wait with my last one, it's too late to think, expect this to be edited.
Wow lol didn't expect to be that highly rated by a guy who knows everything and everyone on MCSG. <3

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
Do you guys think Elgoldo would still be a beast because i think the game has changed allot since he was playing. But saying that he would learn the new way and GG 10 us all im guessing. only had 2 fights with the guy he killed me both times one by block hitting when i though block hitting was against the rules (i was big nub only 700 games in) an the other he just gave me the schming. i would like to see him come back and see why people say he's such a beast. maybe the same with GCB

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
You're getting better, you don't think?
Erm... i think so yeah because i finally figured a good way to use my rod but im a more patient player i just need to work on my bow i seem to get wrecked if the other guys lands 2 in a row on me. i kinda panic and its hard to get back in a dmatch arena

jcten

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you guys think Elgoldo would still be a beast because i think the game has changed allot since he was playing. But saying that he would learn the new way and GG 10 us all im guessing. only had 2 fights with the guy he killed me both times one by block hitting when i though block hitting was against the rules (i was big nub only 700 games in) an the other he just gave me the schming. i would like to see him come back and see why people say he's such a beast. maybe the same with GCB
He will always be a beast. End of discussion.

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
Erm... i think so yeah because i finally figured a good way to use my rod but im a more patient player i just need to work on my bow i seem to get wrecked if the other guys lands 2 in a row on me. i kinda panic and its hard to get back in a dmatch arena
I could probably help you out :p

I think that the new generation of players are better, new tactics and pvp styles have came into play but it's really hard to judge whether they'll be able to adapt to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci