• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips please? <3

namespace

Tribute
Reaction score
No idea, maybe look at first page at very top it might say
It doesn't. You'll have to look at the PSU inside the case and find the specs. It's very likely it's a PSU problem, especially if the PC was originally a prebuilt (they tend to use lower-quality PSUs).

hakt

Platinum
Reaction score
It doesn't. You'll have to look at the PSU inside the case and find the specs. It's very likely it's a PSU problem, especially if the PC was originally a prebuilt (they tend to use lower-quality PSUs).
we bought bits and a guy put it together

namespace

Tribute
Reaction score
ZM400-LE is it that or something else?
Ditch that PSU. Your card won't run on it.

EDIT: Actually it might, I was skimming through the specs and didn't realise it had dual 12v rails.

Try disabling the iGPU in your BIOS.

Last edited:

hakt

Platinum
Reaction score
Ditch that PSU. Your card won't run on it.

EDIT: Actually it might, I was skimming through the specs and didn't realise it had dual 12v rails.

Try disabling the iGPU in your BIOS.
how do you do that xd

namespace

Tribute
Reaction score
how do you do that xd
Unlug your monitor cable from your GPU and plug it into the display output where the rest of the I/O cables are. Go into your BIOS and find the setting which allows you to disable the integrated graphics. If you don't know how to enter the BIOS look on google or refer to your motherboard manual.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci