• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

EpicPotato773

Platinum
Reaction score
i have all the evidence if you would like me to show you
Stop following us on whatever thread we make, and try to get it locked by creating flame. You were Disqualified for not following the rules we explained to you before the battle started now please accept that. Stop causing flame this instant!

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Take down your win now! you lost.
Excuse me iPyroYo. Please look at my clan rules. There is a reason I put them. We can act mature about this. Get a mod, and get in a three way call please instead of flaming on this thread.

EpicPotato773

Platinum
Reaction score
- Tigers -

Clan Founded: A Time Long Forgotten

Clan Founder(s): Zarmax5

Clan Members: 15

Clan Battles Won: 10

Clan Battles Lost: 3

Clan Battles Postponed: 0

Clan TeamSpeak: Coming Soon!

- 200+ Wins

- Age 12+

- TeamSpeak

- Working Microphone

- PvP Skill

- Activeness

- Maturity

- Respectfulness

IGN:

Wins:

Past Clans:

Skype ID:

Why do you want to join The Tigers:
Maturity 1-10:

1. No Betraying Clan Members

2. No Starting Flame/Hate Between Other Clans

3. No Cursing At Other Clan Members

4. No Double Clans

5. Be A Good Sport If We Lose

6. No Racial Slurs/Stereotypes

The Tiger's Owners {1/1}
Zarmax5

The Tiger's Co-Owners {3/3}

crazycarla152

EpicPotato773

The Tiger's Leaders {0/2}
MitchManMC

The Tiger's Officers {2/5}
JonJayMan

TheEhlien

The Tiger's Elites {1/5}
ShabbyShark

The Tiger's Members {5/24}
Captain_Sausage

MistyChicken17

Rage1240

Striker5351

xXMatthewTXx

YelyahYo

The Tiger's Members On-Break {2/5}
PancakeKojo

Fusion_Pheonix

[10-3-0]
The Tigers vs. TeamSyon - [3-1] WIN
DESCRIPTION: Our first clan battle, nice fight FuzzyCookie
The Tigers vs. WootWoot - [3-0] WIN
DESCRIPTION: Good effort.
The Tigers vs. Recon - [3-0] WIN
DESCRIPTION: They enjoyed the clan battle so much they joined Tigers.
The Tigers vs. Shadow - [2-3] LOSS
DESCRIPTION: You were a great US clan. Nice fight.
The Tigers vs. Chop - [3-0] WIN
DESCRIPTION: Very unsportsmanlike. MNGLOGANp declared DQ just to annoy us.
The Tigers vs. Complexity - [3-0] WIN
DESCRIPTION: Amazing fight.
The Tigers vs. TeamClenchables - [0-5] LOSS
DESCRIPTION: You are truly one of the best clan. Teamwork amazing, too bad this was our first battle in nearly half a year.
The Tigers vs. Wither - [5-3] WIN
DESCRIPTION: Nice long clan battle.
The Tigers vs. Vitalizing- [3-2] WIN
DESCRIPTION: Great sportsmanship.
The Tigers vs. Creation - [3-0] WIN
DESCRIPTION: Effort was good, but they gave up.
The Tigers vs. Hazards - [3-2] WIN
DESCRIPTION: Good fight.
The Tigers vs. The Remembered - [0-5] LOSS
DESCRIPTION: You guys are amazing. Your ping is great too. Too bad our members acted unsportsmanlike. I apologize.
The Tigers vs. ArtOfPvp - [5-0] WIN
DESCRIPTION: They said DQ for targeting, refused to cooperate. False evidence.
The Tigers vs. ???????? - [0-0]
DESCRIPTION:
DESCRIPTION:
DESCRIPTION:

Out of Clan Rules
. If you have any problems with the scores posted, do not flame members or threads please. Do not even try to contact members or post on our thread concerning scores. If you want to contest a score, please contact me, Zarmax5, on skype along with a mod. There should be only 3 people in the call, being myself, the owner of your clan, and an official MCSG staff member, preferably Sr. Mod or higher. We will maturely go over the reason you think there should be either a DQ or differing score.
2. We play by Soulv2 Clan Battle Rules. Spectating is always allowed by default in our clan battles, sponsoring is not. If a clan would like to fight with no spectating, that can be arranged. As for grace periods, you must request. For our clan, breaking the grace period is both punching, damaging, and killing members before 1 minute. However, following members of other clans until the grace is done is fine. For proof of breaking of the grace period, screenshots and videos must be sent before threatening to ask for a mod.
3. For postponing: You are not allowed to postpone if you do not have a valid reason. Do not ask for a postpone when the score is 2-2 on a first to 3 clan battle. This probably means you do not want to lose because it is very close. Tigers prefers clan battles of 4v4 and up to 8v8, but if members have to leave, we can go down to 3v3. Thank you for reading.

Good Job Jared! ;)

xXB_BeastlyXx

Tribute
Reaction score
You didnt win the Fight against #Hazards we Won you guys Used Op items and were being very disrepctful

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, you guys are so immature and i have screenshots of epic potato saying you guys to play unfair, which if you would like to see this evidence i will gladly show you. Also you guys tryed to DQ us for me hacking which i dont has you can see beacause i own a clan and im rank 500. So you guys stop being immature you got your other paged locked which was due to flame and not putting up wins from when other clans beat you. So if you if you would kindly stop being immature and please put you;re loss we won fair has gamer said. My evidence in down below of epic admitting to ArtOfPvP winning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci