• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

EpicPotato773

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, you guys are so immature and i have screenshots of epic potato saying you guys to play unfair, which if you would like to see this evidence i will gladly show you. Also you guys tryed to DQ us for me hacking which i dont has you can see beacause i own a clan and im rank 500. So you guys stop being immature you got your other paged locked which was due to flame and not putting up wins from when other clans beat you. So if you if you would kindly stop being immature and please put you;re loss we won fair has gamer said. My evidence in down below of epic admitting to ArtOfPvP winning.
The only reason why I said that was because I was kissing up to you so you would talk to a mod and unlock our thread. You guys did not win now please stop replying to this thread about the topic. Be a mature 7 year old and get off our thread unless you are gonna apply. Thank You

spiggycraft

Diamond
Reaction score
The only reason why I said that was because I was kissing up to you so you would talk to a mod and unlock our thread. You guys did not win now please stop replying to this thread about the topic. Be a mature 7 year old and get off our thread unless you are gonna apply. Thank You
o0o0o0o0o0 kill em... @#!? just got real...!! :) <3

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
Good job against Inferno, we rushed in when you weren't geared, xD Good fight remember to put the lost on the thread

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
Dude i gave you evidence so yah change it im not leaveing the thread till you do thanks!

Xenos

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:codboy_88/JMooseGaming/

Wins:mcsg:51/4//Hive:853/85

Past Clans:None on mcsg

Skype ID:JMooseGaming

Why do you want to join The Tigers:They asked me too and im new to mcsg and looks like a good clan.

Maturity 1-10:7-10

crazycarla152

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:codboy_88/JMooseGaming/

Wins:mcsg:51/4//Hive:853/85

Past Clans:None on mcsg

Skype ID:JMooseGaming

Why do you want to join The Tigers:They asked me too and im new to mcsg and looks like a good clan.

Maturity 1-10:7-10
Accepted! Rank: Member

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Please take down the 5-0 win vs #ArtOfPvP you lost fairly.We DQ you for targeting because you were following me before grace which is targeting.Now also you tried to DQ us for saying GG when you said it a few rounds before, but we didn't because we won that round even if we lost we wouldn't care so please take down the win vs #artofpvp.This is not to start a flame but to stop you from telling everyone the wrong thing.
First of all, you are allowed to chase someone b4 the grace is over, just not hit them. Second they can DQ you for unsportsmanlike behaviour, as long as they have evidence, even if you CLAIM they did the same, without evidence. In all honesty you're making your clan look bad.

jarry101

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: jarry101

Wins: 316

Past Clans: #wither and The
horizon

Skype ID: jason61924

Why Would You like to join tigers: (ExclxBeast105 ) says this would be a great clan, it has great people, and i would work really well with you guys

Maturity 1-10: 7 :p derp

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
They don't have evidence is the thing and grace you can't because it is targeting. Also the unsportsmanlike was from both clans so you can't say much from it because they lost still so they can't put up a win even though they lost.Now No more flame just PM me if you want to continue.
I have no interest in pm'ing you. Also, if you're so afraid of causing flame you should have pm'd them on the first place. As well, listen clearly, when grace periods are used in clan battles, WHICH IS RARELY, it gives a make believe legitimate grace period, a grace period only makes it so you are unable to hit. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO FOLLOW A PLAYER DURING A GRACE. I'm done now, but you're making your clan look really bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci