• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
On behalf of #Complexity, I would like to nicely ask you to post the clan battle that we had.

#Complexity 3-1 #Tigers

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
First of all you do not need to tell us 4 times. Only one of you have to post. I have not been active on the forums. Furthermore, I heard that it was first to 5, no one responded from your clan. We need to chat because I did not organize that battle. Please talk to Carla about this.

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
First of all you do not need to tell us 4 times. Only one of you have to post. I have not been active on the forums. Furthermore, I heard that it was first to 5, no one responded from your clan. We need to chat because I did not organize that battle. Please talk to Carla about this.
just post it -.-

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
#You guys can't take a loss from Complexity 2014!!!

iJosh

Spectator
Reaction score
Well you're probably going to believe everything Carla says since you want your clan high in the rankings, but the truth is we agreed it was to 3 at the beginning and we were playing by soulv2's rules only, when they lost they said it was to 5.

Anyways, you're making up excuses and you know it, not trying to be rude but it's pretty obvious. Just post it, nothing will happen and accept your loss like a good sport. Thank you for your cooperation :)

-iJoshHD

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Gotta bump since this will be hard to get people to join; this is not a new clan thread. Hopefully this will be page 20! Please apply everyone. (Edited) No! It's still page 19.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci