• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

thread where i make art or something

Feryz

Career
Reaction score
OMG they are amazing, i would like to get one,of course if you want :) (pm if you are willing to make me one)

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Oh my God! You are so talented! Is there a way I could get one? My IGN is Exzone and I don't need anything special, something similar to my current avatar :)

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh my God! You are so talented! Is there a way I could get one? My IGN is Exzone and I don't need anything special, something similar to my current avatar :)
OMG they are amazing, i would like to get one,of course if you want :) (pm if you are willing to make me one)
Im real bogged down with requests at the moment, but believe me i really like making these things, so ill be able to get it to you before the end of the week hopefully if you tell me the details and everything ;)

Feryz

Career
Reaction score
Im real bogged down with requests at the moment, but believe me i really like making these things, so ill be able to get it to you before the end of the week hopefully if you tell me the details and everything ;)
Actually that is more than good for me, since i still don't have MY official skin, it is even better i will PM you about info of avatar and stuff when i get my skin :)

Really love these avatars, i MAY be able to credit you a bit of money, but it is still not 100% guaranteed:D <3

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually that is more than good for me, since i still don't have MY official skin, it is even better i will PM you about info of avatar and stuff when i get my skin :)

Really love these avatars, i MAY be able to credit you a bit of money, but it is still not 100% guaranteed:D <3
alright coolio, its up to you whether you pay or not, these are going free but if you want to 'donate' im more than happy

W a t e r

Survivor
Reaction score
You are really talented in the art department. Can I get a minecraft avatar pl0x? If so my IGN is iXyde. It's ok if u can't do it

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
You are really talented in the art department. Can I get a minecraft avatar pl0x? If so my IGN is iXyde. It's ok if u can't do it
pm me with details and ill see what i can do this week :)

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Can i request an avatar? if you are not busy or if its ok for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci