• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

thread where i make art or something

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
alright lads
ive been off mcsg for the past like year or so, and back in the day i had possibly the best time of my life on these servers
and like half of that was making art for the people on here, if you want something done comment below and ill consider it (dont get your hopes up its literally me considering it) and i might do it i want some of that nostalgia back in my life having spent 6 months off school in sickness 3 years ago, playing and making art each day.
if you want some reference of my skills or something take a look (havent done a whole lot this past year tho)
  • these two i made in 1 hour each as a challenge from someone i know, they asked me to do isaac from BOI with certain items in a certain scenario within 1 hour, take a look idk (i was pretty rushed so quality isnt perfect

• i also did some more realistic stuff like last year or so, like this desert skiier and planets background (yes i did make both of these they took probably 2-3 hours each)

• here are some of the more realistic drawings/sketches ive done this year, including some dnd characters a few people wanted and some superheroes i thought up (these were like 3 hours each i'd say on average maybe less on a couple

• and if you want the mega nostalgia time here are some of my latest (by latest i mean like 2 years ago or something) minecraft avatars that i made people (keep in mind i am considerably better by now)

so yeah let me know if you want something similar and i will CONSIDER doing it, i just really want that mcsg nostalgia feel back since i did a lot of these designs at christmas time a couple years back
<3

JustinNitz

Tribute
Reaction score
I would love a new avatar, your art is very good! Please contact me back if you do it.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
May I please get one, I'm in need of an avatar since I've never gotten a real one c:? <3 PM me for the stuff i'd like <3

Last edited:

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
You are really talented in the art department (lolitsalex meme). Can I get a minecraft avatar pls b0ss? If so msg me

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
Dang! There really nice, I love them. May I get a avatar for minecraft dm me! If not it's 100% Okay! You're very good at this.

6block

Gold
Reaction score
could i have some art? my ign is sixey, it should be an easier drawing because i have quite a simple skin :p

pm me if you can do it!

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Those drawings do really look amazing. That's a nice talent you have there. c:

Vintix

Spectator
Reaction score
You're a fantastic artist! I really like your work, if you have any spare time I would love an avatar made for me. Contact me if you decide to, thanks! =)

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
That desert artwork is actually amazing.
Is there a way I could have it (or something similar, perhaps more snow-themed in the case that you've already made it) in 1920 x 1080?

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
alright lads ive had a consideration and im probably gonna be doing simple mc avatars (literally spending between 1-2 hours on each) for people who want them, if i dont get round to doing yours im sorry but there have been quite a few people who want them done, so just message me the like pose/items/animal idk possibly extremely simple backgrounds and ill see what i can do - planning on doing these between now and new years day (starting later today hopefully)
in some cases 4non could you message me more details and ill see if i have time to do it, id like to point out the desert thing isnt illustrated its just loads of different images composited together in case of confusion (i cant draw anywhere near that realistic, so in order to do your snowy one id have to get a bunch of snow themed images and do it from that)

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
Here are the ones I've done so far if you are wondering about my modern style, these are for Noah and TACOMONSTER (and then the other one was me testing for myself)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci