• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

thread where i make art or something

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
o lord these are amazing, pls make me something if you ever feel like it c:
just a simple pose, holding an iron sword out forwards, facing forwards too, with a plain background. My ign is just TheMangoTiger and the skin is a girl with a tiger onesie, pls ignore the santa hat:X3: :3. ty in advance if u make this, ur art is amazing and i remember you from ages ago, were u vip?

(you can see from my pp my art is totally amazing :joy: :joyful::cry: :crying:)

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
o lord these are amazing, pls make me something if you ever feel like it c:
just a simple pose, holding an iron sword out forwards, facing forwards too, with a plain background. My ign is just TheMangoTiger and the skin is a girl with a tiger onesie, pls ignore the santa hat:X3: :3. ty in advance if u make this, ur art is amazing and i remember you from ages ago, were u vip?

(you can see from my pp my art is totally amazing :joy: :joyful::cry: :crying:)
haha, yeah ill see what i can do for you, probably tomorrow
(and yeah i was a vip back from 2012-2014 i think, i dont know when i actually got changed to map maker but i know quite a few people who remember me from ages ago so i wouldnt be surprised ;D)

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
These are great. I would love to have one if possible.

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
These are great. I would love to have one if possible.
sure thing if i can get round to it, either pm me or say on here what you want for it :) (im loving this i didnt think this thread would get noticed im getting the nostalgia feel yo)

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
omg man those are awesome, you are really talented.. Could I possibly please get one? I would like an avatar similar to your, I don't need something extra special, thanks in advance!
PS. Did you mind about making a shop? :)

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
omg man those are awesome, you are really talented.. Could I possibly please get one? I would like an avatar similar to your, I don't need something extra special, thanks in advance!
PS. Did you mind about making a shop? :)
no problem, ill get on it as soon as i can, and since these are all going for free i didnt really consider a shop, i probably should though since there are a lot of requests here xD

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
no problem, ill get on it as soon as i can, and since these are all going for free i didnt really consider a shop, i probably should though since there are a lot of requests here xD
Thanks a lot man!
Yes but you are indeed talented and I am pretty sure you could earn some money there, so, why not? :p

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks a lot man!
Yes but you are indeed talented and I am pretty sure you could earn some money there, so, why not? :p
it is a really good idea, i did used to have one back in the day, the only problem i have is i tend to have to painstakingly find customers, with the free ones they all come to you xP

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
it is a really good idea, i did used to have one back in the day, the only problem i have is i tend to have to painstakingly find customers, with the free ones they all come to you xP
put yourself out there then ask for money. that's what I did

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci