• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts on the New Chest Update

BushieHalf

Diamond
Reaction score
So the new chest update has been released in Beta for servers 1 - 10, and I've played it myself and am actually shocked on how much it resembles Hive. The way that there is WAY less food, they give us tier 1 items that the Hive does now (Bones, Rotten Flesh, Raw Fish) and I'm personally not enjoying it at all. I myself sincerely hope that if they push the chest update out, they don't do it to all the servers in the MCSG Hub.

Tzazon

Experienced
Reaction score
I enjoy. A change in mcsg is good after awhile. You need o form new routes and strategies. Watching a friend deal With TNT from a tier 3 was interesting to say the least.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now you don't see half the people running around with full iron and diamond sword... the main reason I think why people don't like it is because its made the game harder for them and it makes them win less.

Reaction score
Now you don't see half the people running around with full iron and diamond sword... the main reason I think why people don't like it is because its made the game harder for them and it makes them win less.
this
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like the chest update, because it's harder to win now :3

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No,i agree With BushieHalf,DONT push the update out to all MCSG Hub Servers unless you want MCSG to die because a tiny community of Forumers were complaining that MCSG was too easy

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No,i agree With BushieHalf,DONT push the update out to all MCSG Hub Servers unless you want MCSG to die because a tiny community of Forumers were complaining that MCSG was too easy
How do you know that the rest of the community don't want this as well?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci