• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This needs to stop

Agree?

• Total voters

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Arena Master was a very, very respected member of the community, but his final post, some days after he posted the Spongebob meme, made me lose all respect for him, which surely many others did:
I decided to log on to say one last thing to you.
Shut the hell up.
I can't believe you're still flaming on threads, why must you cause trouble on every thread? Punch punch punch, that's all you do. You turn every thread into a warzone.
Hopefully when I return someone will knock some damn deceny into you.

And to people mentioning the spongebob photo, the user was brand new and had 0 followers. Do you really expect me to believe you care?

Sucks that this is going to be my final message for awhile, just goes to show that you're a very special type of someone for me to have to do this.
He was a friend of mine, and still is I hope, but regardless if you're the president of USA or the cleaner at McDonald's, no one should say something such disrespectful as this, above.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Arena Master was a very, very respected member of the community, but his final post, some days after he posted the Spongebob meme, made me lose all respect for him, which surely many others did:

He was a friend of mine, and still is I hope, but regardless if you're the president of USA or the cleaner at McDonald's, no one should say something such disrespectful as this, above.
I lost my respect for him too. You know how you can tell if someone is being a d**k in their typing? I've had that vibe past few weeks from him..

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I lost my respect for him too. You know how you can tell if someone is being a d**k in their typing? I've had that vibe past few weeks from him..
Some people just can't tolerate bad critic against them, like shown when a person didn't agree with Arena, and therefor got "hated" by a couple of peopöe that were on Arena's "side", including Arena himself.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Some people just can't tolerate bad critic against them, like shown when a person didn't agree with Arena, and therefor got "hated" by a couple of peopöe that were on Arena's "side", including Arena himself.
True, Arena can be a d*ck at times, but he stills brings up a lot of valid points and i still respect him for that.

I do have a question though. What do you consider hating?
There's a difference between hating on someone and having an opinion.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
True, Arena can be a d*ck to at times, but he stills brings up a lot of valid points and i still respect him for that.

I do have a question though. What do you consider hating?
There's a difference between hating on someone and having an opinion.
Note that I used quotation marks. I consider internet "hating" as when one or multiple people constantly keeps pecking onone person, telling him/her that she is of no use, that he/she just wants to start flamewars, all to make them "shut up" and stop disagreeing and stating their opinions. Now, that is not what hate is. But that is what I see as internet hate, especially in our community.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Understand that I'm not a perfect human, I will make mistakes.
I'm sorry that I caused so much trouble, you may continue your discussion on me, but it's not appreciated.

I can see how this would be upsetting.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If it was about the people, then why did the Texas incident get so little attention that happened afterward? Especially if more people were killed and injured in that incident?

The media doesn't care about Hispanics dying, especially if they are earning minimum wage in a factory. American media only worries about Americans. There are thousands of deaths in Africa, or any other third world locations, that can easily be prevented if the media would show the suffering. The media hides and manipulates the truth. Don't base your thinking on what the media says. It is always about the people. Humans are humans, you can't say that one human is worth more than the other and if you do you probably would support slavery.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
The media doesn't care about Hispanics dying, especially if they are earning minimum wage in a factory. American media only worries about Americans. There are thousands of deaths in Africa, or any other third world locations, that can easily be prevented if the media would show the suffering. The media hides and manipulates the truth. Don't base your thinking on what the media says. It is always about the people. Humans are humans, you can't say that one human is worth more than the other and if you do you probably would support slavery.

Yayayay, debating!
All good strong points my friend. However, my point still remains true.

As I said, I do care about those who have died. I don't believe one human is worth more then another, my dad is a Civil War Historian with a PhD, and my mom a Women's Rights activist. It's how I've been brought up.

I was basing my opinions on the FACTS the media delivered. We know four people died during the Boston Bombings and 14 in the Texas incident.

The media will 12 out of 1o times do this. The media will always focus on the more important person/event -- Not the Hispanic earning minimum wage/or the Texas incident. I'm not getting my points from the media, I'm basing my points off the reaction of the media.

Again going back to my original point:
If a famous person was shot, everyone would freak out. Now let's say your a middle class businessman who nobody knows and your shot, would your shooting have as big a reaction as the famous person

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci