• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This needs to stop

Agree?

• Total voters

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ive never agreed with something so much, now I have no idea What Arena did, I saw arena on the forums and thought he was a good walrus. But the disregard for others is a MAJOR problem in this community. Back awhile ago I was going through some horrible times in my life, my best friend had committed suicide for being bullied and beat up at school. I am a very patient guy, but I WILL NOT keep my mouth shut if I see bulling in the mcsg community. During my rough time I considered suicide, But I found this wonderful community and a lot of people helped me through that. But there are some members of the community who sometimes just need to shut the hell up!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I love how this thread about showing "Peace, and love to others", turned into a heated debate about Welres (Arena_Master).

He might have posted some things, but most people have. I totally see where most of you, arguing about him being a "duck" (see what I did there?), are coming from, but it's just silly. Keep your opinions to yourself, or keep them out of the public eye, and if you're going to reply, make it about the thread.

(Yes, I realize this rooted from a reply to the thread, but now, it's just getting crazy, and off-topic :p)

Now, my opinions on the thread itself-- I definitely agree. Respect should be shown to others, and like Le0 said, if you don't care, don't post. However, sometimes, when a player who is hardly known posts a goodbye thread, it might bring the question to your mind of "Who cares?", which is totally normal. It's something that could've easily been put into a status update-- but, the reality is, that it wasn't, so if you don't care, don't reply. It's not like a thread you deem "useless" is the end of the world once posted ;)

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
I don't really think people should make leaving this community a big issue or so dramatic. It's only a computer game with other individuals. If you try to get attention to get people to feel sorry for you things may not turn out as you thought they would. If you say "Nobody cares" that wouldn't be polite but then it doesn't warrant you to be sad over depressed because there are trolls in the internet.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Every member that leaves this community deserves a meant "Goodbye, We will miss you." I know some people aren't known, but most members who have to leave are sad and reluctant to. Knowing the community will miss them can make somebody's whole day.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
It was a joke, because he says it on all the goodbye threads.
And how do you know he wasn't joking?
ZOMG I'm famous :eek: I would actually use more emoticons, I use far too many smiley faces. :D
but yeah I agree with the message, if you don't care just don't post.
I'd say the same to go with this thread, report the post if it offends you, instead of whining about it and causing an argument.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci