• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Think egrodo hacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The thing Egrodo did with the bow, when fighting them both...
That was brilliant. His PvP is far superior to the most eye-widening PvP'ers I've ever seen.
+10 respect points to you, good sir.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
I think egrodo's ban should be erased. That was bull crap. Honestly i think egrodo would make an amazing mod.
With the way mods think of me now, me being a mod is only ever going to happen in my dreams.

Big Mike 4

Survivor
Reaction score
LOL Idk why everyone thinks Mugger is sooooo good. When i use to play with him before he was even Mod we would both get to DM and i would win one he would win one. We would go back and forth. So please tell me how he is soooooo good now?

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, I honestly think egrodo is pretty elite coming from me. I'm not one to say "coming from me", but I am pretty skilled at pvp when it comes to well.... everything except hackers that aren't egrodo. If I had a better laptop (I'm getting one on the best birthday evar, guess why and I'll teach you my tactics.) I would honestly be a lot higher in the leaderboards. But for now, I'm stuck waiting a month for a good laptop. Not a somemugger laptop, but a good gaming laptop. So I give a lot of respect to egrodo... even after he killed me for a 7000 bounty. I forgive you btw, and I bring it up cus I know it makes you RAAGGGEE.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Thanks so much man, that's the best complement I've ever received. It's true, I do suck at water fights, I'm sure you're better than I at those. Also, I didn't speed up any part of this video, I'm still not sure how to even add music to it. Not sure how I could prove it though..
I bet you also don't know how to make it so we can't hear your grunts and keyboard noises, too. :3 (That's okay, it helps me know when you are surprised/nervous when you are slamming your keyboard...xD)
But wait...you didn't speed up the video at all? That's some pretty fast crafting...it looked slightly sped up to me. :p

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Egrodo is one of the best PvPers I know. That's for sure.

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks so much man, that's the best complement I've ever received. It's true, I do suck at water fights, I'm sure you're better than I at those. Also, I didn't speed up any part of this video, I'm still not sure how to even add music to it. Not sure how I could prove it though..
The only time I have ever killed you was in a water fight and I had a better sword than you and you got me down too like 3 hearts lol

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
Anyone care to explain the constant switching between items while running at 3:00 or so? Unless you actually somehow gain speed like that, it seems like an autoswitcher. Either that, or someone has an itchy trigger finger.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Anyone care to explain the constant switching between items while running at 3:00 or so? Unless you actually somehow gain speed like that, it seems like an autoswitcher. Either that, or someone has an itchy trigger finger.
You may/may not know that the numbers (1-9) correspond to your hotbar. When you press one, the selected item in your hotbar goes to the first slot on the bar. Egrodo was just pressing the corresponding number key to go to the desired item. It's the way for mouse-less laptops to be able to select items, because they cannot scroll.

In other words, he was pressing 2 and 3 at the keyboard rapidly.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lawl.
I haz no mouse on my mAc. Or a keyboard.
COMPROMISE!
Oh wait, the wireless keyboard has all the number keys ripped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci