• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Think egrodo hacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
yup im good with a bow too but ... i lag a lot :p i should start a donation fund and see if i could raise enough money for a new comp xD

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't usually compliment people, but when it comes to PvP, he's probably the best player I've played against.
That means a lot Blamph. I don't think I'm as good as you quite yet though, I've only fought you a handful of times. On an unrelated note, sorry for block hitting you to death that one time.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
That means a lot Blamph. I don't think I'm as good as you quite yet though, I've only fought you a handful of times. On an unrelated note, sorry for block hitting you to death that one time.
dem block hits

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
He sped up the video during crafting. (I also noticed at one point in the video that he dropped his flint on the ground on accident after crafting...lol.)

On topic: I've played against egrodo before. I never once suspected him of hacking, and I've personally fought him a few times. I have however recognized him to be amazing at PvP, and much better than myself...but wow. That's what it looks like from his perspective? The water battle he did only as good as I would, but those land battles were extremely fast paced and he did some pretty amazing things with the bow at close range while still keeping up with everything going on around him including the guys teammate not far away...wow. I never knew he was that good. (Mostly because I've only had my teammate there with me one time when I fought him, but he had the high ground up a ladder so we couldn't both rush him like that...I kinda wish we could have, because I personally want to battle to 2v1 him now to see what it's like.)

I've got some training to do...this has inspired me to get even better.
Thanks so much man, that's the best complement I've ever received. It's true, I do suck at water fights, I'm sure you're better than I at those. Also, I didn't speed up any part of this video, I'm still not sure how to even add music to it. Not sure how I could prove it though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci