• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Think egrodo hacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
I remember this. Someone told me to go watch egrodo cause they suspected him of hacking.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
It means something when you're so good that everybody thinks you're hacking :p

TheMegaRyan17

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He is a great pvper! Amazing at that...Though I do beat him...Really fun to play MCSG with.

Biffington2

Experienced
Reaction score
SOIAHYAHR DID YOU SEE HOW FAST HE MADE THE GOLDEN APPLE!!! DAFUQ

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
SOIAHYAHR DID YOU SEE HOW FAST HE MADE THE GOLDEN APPLE!!! DAFUQ
He sped up the video during crafting. (I also noticed at one point in the video that he dropped his flint on the ground on accident after crafting...lol.)

On topic: I've played against egrodo before. I never once suspected him of hacking, and I've personally fought him a few times. I have however recognized him to be amazing at PvP, and much better than myself...but wow. That's what it looks like from his perspective? The water battle he did only as good as I would, but those land battles were extremely fast paced and he did some pretty amazing things with the bow at close range while still keeping up with everything going on around him including the guys teammate not far away...wow. I never knew he was that good. (Mostly because I've only had my teammate there with me one time when I fought him, but he had the high ground up a ladder so we couldn't both rush him like that...I kinda wish we could have, because I personally want to battle to 2v1 him now to see what it's like.)

I've got some training to do...this has inspired me to get even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci