• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ThePast (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
You are not the smartest person He hasnt hacked in about 3 months and has never hacked on MCSG. Also to see a hazuni cape you have to have to be using it. So guess you were also hacking. I am also aware that you guys were mad that we were beating you, and you do this. You then insult my clan by calling it bad. I had respect for React, for your skill, But I guess You guys are yet too turn the age of a two digit number.You are a leader. Act like one.

Any reply from ANY React member will be dealt with by a mod as I dont have time to deal with any more petty insults. PM me if you want But quite frankly I never want to see your skin again

This was orginally rude so lemme edit it
Try me. And no i don't have hazuni, a member does and btw it was pretty blatant that he was using forcefield lol and he put his hazuni om just to check>.> so ket me guess, 12 right?

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Try me. And no i don't have hazuni, a member does and btw it was pretty blatant that he was using forcefield lol and he put his hazuni om just to check>.> so ket me guess, 12 right?
Can you edit this. I had no idea american school systems are so bad.

_Skirtscape_

Career
Reaction score
You do realize this sounds very illegitimate? Also please use correct grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc.
Thank you very much

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
lol a good clan thinks I hack

GravityGrasper

Platinum
Reaction score
1.Name: Connor
2.Age: 12

3.IGN: Gravity_Grasper

4.Skype: topintruder003

5.TimeZone: EST

6.Wins(200+): 134 (not counting alt)

7.Games Played: 1345

8.PvP Skills: Good Strafing, Quick FnS, and Bow-Locking

9.Pvp Weaknesses: Fishing Rod(Usually use to stun someone),Water battles, and Hackers

10.The Map(s) your best at: Chernobyl 2015, Valleyside, Holiday, Demons Breeze, Wyverns Wake, TSG2, and SG4.

11.The Map(s) Your bad at: Icarus(Do have route but its not the best), Avarcia(No route), and all the others not listed on #10.

12.Previous clans: #Kronic, #Plasma, #Draconis(only listed nearest ones)

13.Will you be active: Very active!

14. Do you have donor(recommended): Diamond Donor

15. Why should you be accepted into #ThePast?: I do have skill, and I want to prove that! I was told I should apply and here you go! <3

GravityGaming.png

Chernobyl is mah fav map of all time. ^^^

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Can you edit this. I had no idea american school systems are so bad.
You're a cute little 12 year old don't know if you're awear, but if you really care about grammer okay fine. The fact is though NO ONE in the MCSG community has respect for you. Have fun running one of the worst clans in MCSG.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
1.Name: Connor
2.Age: 12

3.IGN: Gravity_Grasper

4.Skype: topintruder003

5.TimeZone: EST

6.Wins(200+): 134 (not counting alt)

7.Games Played: 1345

8.PvP Skills: Good Strafing, Quick FnS, and Bow-Locking

9.Pvp Weaknesses: Fishing Rod(Usually use to stun someone),Water battles, and Hackers

10.The Map(s) your best at: Chernobyl 2015, Valleyside, Holiday, Demons Breeze, Wyverns Wake, TSG2, and SG4.

11.The Map(s) Your bad at: Icarus(Do have route but its not the best), Avarcia(No route), and all the others not listed on #10.

12.Previous clans: #Kronic, #Plasma, #Draconis(only listed nearest ones)

13.Will you be active: Very active!

14. Do you have donor(recommended): Diamond Donor

15. Why should you be accepted into #ThePast?: I do have skill, and I want to prove that! I was told I should apply and here you go! <3

View attachment 20526
Chernobyl is mah fav map of all time. ^^^
Accepted for trial. Please be active on our Ts

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
You're a cute little 12 year old don't know if you're awear, but if you really care about grammer okay fine. The fact is though NO ONE in the MCSG community has respect for you. Have fun running one of the worst clans in MCSG.
Lemme type so you can understand.

Hey dOOd get of meh thred our im getin firefiter stevs on teh jub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci