• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ThePast (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCGirlGamer

Experienced
Reaction score
1.Name: Safina
2.Age: 14

3.IGN: MCGirlGamer

4.Skype: TrollerKing

5.TimeZone: EST/Pacific

6.Wins(200+): 147+

7.Games Played: 1000+

8.PvP Skills: Block Hitting, Strafing, Bow, F & S, Fishing Rod

9.Pvp Weaknesses: Water Fights

10.The Map(s) your best at: SG4, ValleySide, SolarFrost, Breeze Island 1 and 2, Freeze and Demons Island/Breeze, etc

11.The Map(s) Your bad at: TSG2

12.Previous clans: #Chop #Timber #Complexity #The Unique #Paradox

13.Will you be active: Of Course

14. Do you have donor(recommended): No, But i will get it im saving up money i have 64 atm :D

15. Why should you be accepted into #ThePast?: I want to help with clan battles an dmake new friends and kick ass!

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.Name: Safina
2.Age: 14

3.IGN: MCGirlGamer

4.Skype: TrollerKing

5.TimeZone: EST/Pacific

6.Wins(200+): 147+

7.Games Played: 1000+

8.PvP Skills: Block Hitting, Strafing, Bow, F & S, Fishing Rod

9.Pvp Weaknesses: Water Fights

10.The Map(s) your best at: SG4, ValleySide, SolarFrost, Breeze Island 1 and 2, Freeze and Demons Island/Breeze, etc

11.The Map(s) Your bad at: TSG2

12.Previous clans: #Chop #Timber #Complexity #The Unique #Paradox

13.Will you be active: Of Course

14. Do you have donor(recommended): No, But i will get it im saving up money i have 64 atm :D

15. Why should you be accepted into #ThePast?: I want to help with clan battles an dmake new friends and kick ass!
(Sorry for the double post)
ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL. Please be active on the TS for chances of getting full member.
Teamspeak IP: thepast.sytes.net

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Lol, it looks like you guys won, 5-0. So confusing.
Corey I have respect for you. But get off my thread. Do not reply and do not waste my time. I understand that we lost and it was an obvious mistake. Dont make the fact that deathmatch played in your favor feel any worse.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Corey I have respect for you. But get off my thread. Do not reply and do not waste my time. I understand that we lost and it was an obvious mistake. Dont make the fact that deathmatch played in your favor feel any worse.
SertifiedBlocks I think he was just talking about how you worded that making it look like you won against Rivals 5-0, not trying to rub the loss in your face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci