• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ThePast (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score
Not trying to start flame, but while you ask Darklum to use punctuation and you didn't put a period at the end of your sentence. Just wanted to mention it. xD
I think you meant... "I am not trying to start flame, but while you asked Darklum to use punctuation, you did not put a period at the end of your sentence. I just wanted to mention that. xD"
Please, do us all a favor and learn proper grammar before criticizing someone else.

_Skirtscape_

Career
Reaction score
Before i get off this terible clans thread, I just want it to be awear that soul is a hacker. There's no question about it. Lie if you want but it doesn't prove Good. So have fun cheating, then losing.
Let me correct this:
Before I get off this amazing clan thread, I just want everyone to be aware that soul is a great PvPer. There's no question about it. Lie if you want, but it doesn't prove anything. So have fun being an awesome clan, then winning (like Charlie Sheen).

Makahawi

Tribute
Reaction score
You've worked so hard for that position shake I'm so proud of you bud!

ToxicPsycho

Platinum
Reaction score
1.Name: Tox
2.Age 13

3.IGN: ToxPsycho

4.Skype: lethal_psycho

5.TimeZone: EST

6.Wins(200+): 414

7.Games Played: 1815

8.PvP Skills: FnS bow

9.Pvp Weaknesses: Water and ice PvP

10.The Map(s) your best at: Solarfrost suprising

11.The Map(s) Your bad at: Any bad maps.

12.Previous clans: #Impact #Complexity #Everlasting #WootWoot

13.Will you be active: Yes

14. Do you have donor(recommended): Diamond

15. Why should you be accepted into #ThePast?: Cuz i would like to think im a descent PvPer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci