• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13) 17
Where are you from?: South-West England, Somerset

What is your ingame name?: Easy_Soup/Hercudez, I would be using Easy_Soup for any clan battles since it has friend rank.

What should we call you?: (First name or a nickname) Whatever you like
Skype/TS name?: You have them all.

How many wins do you have?: (Atleast 350) 512 on Easy_Soup, 3 out of 4 on Hercudez. :p
How many games have you played?: 1734

What's your w/l?: 0.29, however, I think I'm going to use Hercudez for a good w/l ratio.

When did you start playing MCSG?: 6-7 months ago. I have taken probably a month of not playing in total, so probably more around 6 months.

How often are you playing?: MCSG not so much at the moment, but I will be back very soon. I go through days at a time where I really don't enjoy it then I really want to play it again. I'd say at least 3 hours a few days a week.

What is your PvP strengths: I am a ton better with the bow now, I used to be very bad with a bow, Noah helped a lot with getting better. I am good at listening in clan wars, I will always listen to the people that are more experienced than myself and go by their decisions. I am decent with a sword, especially against teams of 2. I am also fairly decent at lighting people on fire.

What is your PvP weakness?: I am not very good at dealing with teams of 3+, I never know how to take them out besides lighting them on fire. I am pretty bad at dodging fire, I often get set on fire, although I am trying to improve this. I am also not great with fishing rod, a better explanation would be to say that I am very inconsistent, my accuracy is not very good, but when I hit one, I can sometimes take advantage of it.

Why do you want to be a Legend?: You guys are my MCSG family, you have been around for such a long time for me. You guys are some of the best players on these servers and it is great to be involved with such an amazing bunch of people. You also are in my opinion the best clan to ever be on these servers global. ;) I really apologise for leaving so hastily last time, but I thought I was done with MCSG, then I made my own clan, which didn't go very well, now I'm back. Hope you can understand. :)

What is your favourite map?: SG4, Solar Frost, Avaricia, Demons Breeze. I prefer small maps when playing alone, for faster games. For clan wars I believe that larger maps make for more intense battles.

Last edited:

Obbedh

Survivor
Reaction score

What is your ingame name?: Easy_Soup/Hercudez, I would be using Easy_Soup for any clan battles since it has friend rank.

How many wins do you have?: (Atleast 350) 512 on Easy_Soup, 3 out of 4 on Hercudez. :p

What's your w/l?: 0.29, however, I think I'm going to use Hercudez for a good w/l ratio.

When did you start playing MCSG?: 6-7 months ago. I have taken probably a month of not playing in total, so probably more around 6 months.

How often are you playing?: MCSG not so much at the moment, but I will be back very soon. I go through days at a time where I really don't enjoy it then I really want to play it again. I'd say at least 3 hours a few days a week.

What is your PvP strengths: I am a ton better with the bow now, I used to be very bad with a bow, Noah helped a lot with getting better. I am good at listening in clan wars, I will always listen to the people that are more experienced than myself and go by their decisions. I am decent with a sword, especially against teams of 2. I am also fairly decent at lighting people on fire.

What is your PvP weakness?: I am not very good at dealing with teams of 3+, I never know how to take them out besides lighting them on fire. I am pretty bad at dodging fire, I often get set on fire, although I am trying to improve this. I am also not great with fishing rod, a better explanation would be to say that I am very inconsistent, my accuracy is not very good, but when I hit one, I can sometimes take advantage of it.

Why do you want to be a Legend?: You guys are my MCSG family, you have been around for such a long time for me. You guys are some of the best players on these servers and it is great to be involved with such an amazing bunch of people. You also are in my opinion the best clan to ever be on these servers global. ;) I really apologise for leaving so hastily last time, but I thought I was done with MCSG, then I made my own clan, which didn't go very well, now I'm back. Hope you can understand. :)

What is your favourite map?: SG4, Solar Frost, Avaricia, Demons Breeze. I prefer small maps when playing alone, for faster games. For clan wars I believe that larger maps make for more intense battles.
Wow, nice apply, looks cool :)

M

MrKorrenian

Thats one hell of an app.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Thats one hell of an app.

Wait, is this a moderator page?

TheLegends

Experienced
Reaction score

Accepted! Rank: Member!
- Philly67

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci