• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheLegends EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm confused.... 350 wins no exceptions? And you accept someone with 320 wins, that's not very fair... ;-;

TheLegends

Experienced
Reaction score
How old are you?: 15
Where are you from?: England
What is your ingame name?: Jaaayx
What should we call you?: Jay
Skype/TS name?: Jaaayx1
How many wins do you have?: 766
How many games have you played?: 2353
What's your w/l?: near 1/3
When did you start playing MCSG?: About 12 months ago
How often are you playing?: Around 1-2 hours a day most days
What is your PvP strenghts?: FnS i am decent with the bow most times
What is your PvP weakness?: Sometimes i am not accurate with the fishing rod :p
Why do you want to be a Legend?: I would like to be in the legends because i like a lot of the people in this clan and believe i will only get better by playing with some of the best players in the world
What is your favourite map?: SG4 Avaricia and demons breeze <3
PENDING
- Philly67

fa90000l

Tribute
Reaction score
I am not good enough lol.
But if you see that I am good enough you can tell me if I can get accepted and badluck for me and btw I was lagging in avaricia and thank you for testing me and cya.

Last edited:

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, listen up. Mahxi took a break, therefore he can join with the amount of wins we have.

We increased the win amount, because we want good and elite players in our clan.
I didn't say it was aimed at him, I am just saying it is a lot of wins 0.o

YocallmeBos

Spectator
Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13) 15
Where are you from?: I come from the Netherlands.
What is your ingame name?: YouBetterRunnn
What should we call you?: (First name or a nickname) : Yannick Bos
Skype/TS name?: YannickBos1998
How many wins do you have?:
(Atleast 350) : 175
How many games have you played?: 1274 but I bought minecraft to play on mcsg so I had no clue what I was doing. When I was starting to get better and I started to play with better people like Brynemannen97 ( Miss you ) I decided to start playing hive because I already ruined my stats here. I am currently Nr 44 on the Hive leaderboards with a 0.38 W/L and 565 wins.
What's your w/l?: 0.14. However, I left the hive SG and I will try to get my W/L ratio up because I am way better now then I used to be.
When did you start playing MCSG?: About 8 months ago, and I left after 3 months.
How often are you playing?: I play around 2 hours (or more) a day.
What is your PvP strenghts?: I am really good with the bow, I take a lot of skilled players out with it. I have good in-game strategies and I am mainly a smart players. Even though a lot of people hate it, I am extremely good in water fights and I often use the water in my advantage.
What is your PvP weakness?: Because I am not used to using FNS anymore I need to practice with that again. That is why I see that as my main weakness at the moment , because so many people use it.
Why do you want to be a Legend?: I stopped playing hive SG for many reasons ( I will still be a moderator though there ) and I want to play with good players here again. I love the gameplay on mcsg and all of my friend are playing here now. I am going to try to get more wins in a short period of time so I can show you guys that I belong here. All the members in legends are absolutely beast players and I feel like , if I play mcsg regurlarly again, I can reach their skill level. Also NoahSailer told me to join.
What is your favourite map?: My favourite map on MCSG is breeze Island, I know lots of people hate it, but as I said before I am really good in water fights and it reminds me of the old days of mcsg. On all maps I have decent to extremely good chest routes.

Last edited:

Builda_Br3tt

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13) 17
Where are you from?: South AfricaWhat is your ingame name?: Builda_Br3tt
What should we call you?: (First name or a nickname) Br3tt
Skype/TS name?: brett_dyer - You have Me.
How many wins do you have?: (Atleast 350) ~ 900
How many games have you played?: ~ 4500
What's your w/l?: ~ 20%
When did you start playing MCSG?: December,2012.
How often are you playing?: Everyday, Allday xD
What is your PvP strenghts?: Sword Fights, Water Battles, and coming up with quick strategies when I'm under pressure. ( Sometimes for the worse xD )What is your PvP weakness?: FnS and Bows. Lag can also be a big issue for Me sometimes.Why do you want to be a Legend?: This is a great clan which I have a lot of respect for. I've always wanted to be a part of. I hope you can allow me to be a part of this amazing clan.
What is your favourite map?: I like most of the odd Maps. My favorites are Moonlight lake and The Survival Games 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci