• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
Ok im am leaving the Bandits cause there is bad language bad pple like blitz and row except for catie, salamancer, nohatejustmine, exetera exetera...... but thank you I will join another clan like Spo15's my friends clan and maybe I will be treated alot better so thank you Barcelonajay my Brother it was really fun with you guys so Bye I will miss you guys <3 see you in game........
God ive been in this clan for like 3 days and already someone left cause of me...

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
It's so true doe. xDD He has played longer then hiqhlights, and has like 900 less wins :p Even like kerbals, kerbals has played a day longer and has 700 more wins.
Well Maybe cause he has played longer or started before me.... But idc cause I don't wont to hang out with uh bunch of losers so bye

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
Jay please can you take me off the roster.... and ik your shocked that im leaving so someone else do it pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci