• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psyonic123

Survivor
Reaction score
1.You need 120+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 120): I've got 300 something, I don't know. I play for fun- Life long goal is to be a mod, so I don't care all that much about wins except for a good recording.

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: Yeah, I've teamed with Jefeperro, XeroStyle, WillMac, and Niklasy.

3.Whats your US rank?: 227.

4.Have you ever played with me before?: I think so. Once or twice. I'm forgetful.

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): psyonic123 and my alt is PsychoticPsyonic.
7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk) Yeah, and Skype: Jamesechr
6.Why do you want to join?: Cause yolo. And cause I meet the requirements. I've also been looking for a Clan and this one seems cool. I also like the name. Good enough? ;P

7.Age: Fourteen, basically fifteen.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
1.You need 120+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 120): I've got 300 something, I don't know. I play for fun- Life long goal is to be a mod, so I don't care all that much about wins except for a good recording.

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: Yeah, I've teamed with Jefeperro, XeroStyle, WillMac, and Niklasy.

3.Whats your US rank?: 227.

4.Have you ever played with me before?: I think so. Once or twice. I'm forgetful.

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): psyonic123 and my alt is PsychoticPsyonic.
7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk) Yeah, and Skype: Jamesechr
6.Why do you want to join?: Cause yolo. And cause I meet the requirements. I've also been looking for a Clan and this one seems cool. I also like the name. Good enough? ;P

7.Age: Fourteen, basically fifteen.
Accepted. Rank God Bandit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci