• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vuzed

Survivor
Reaction score
So we are facing Elitre Squad This saturday May 4th at 8PM pacific time in america.
If you can not make this match reply soon!
If you can make it and are not on the list you can still be an alt in case no one else makes it.
The rooster has nothing to do with skill, unfortunately it is all based on who has the most wins and who is available.
If you want to be added as one of the elite 8 or as an alternate let us know ASAP!!!
So far here is the rooster list, again as people let us know they are not available we will remove them. As always hopefully you will spectate in the additional open spots so we can have the advantage over Elite Squad.
Also if you know anyone in Elite Squad share some tips with our elite 8 of how they can be killed / weaknesses / etc.
The Bandits Rooster
Expert bandit (200+ wins)
1) Barcelonajay Barcelonajay
2) Korrenian Korrenian
3) endthebean
4) YoYoFrotto
5) @waterboy000040
6) @Aincrad222
7) @cbagzz
8) Jefeperro
9) Salamancer101
10) clementean1
11) Arched10
12) Vuzed
13) @Zrock
14) @Banana_Man_15
15) Antlersqueeze
16) YogManTV
I can most likely make it. :)

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Since i am a clan mod.... banana man is in another clan, so he is to be kicked, and should i name the other people who havent posted in a very long while? I will list a list of them and if they post something saying they are still in within the next say 2 days? then they can stay is that ok barc?

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Since i am a clan mod.... banana man is in another clan, so he is to be kicked, and should i name the other people who havent posted in a very long while? I will list a list of them and if they post something saying they are still in within the next say 2 days? then they can stay is that ok barc?
Yes that is okay, But Yogmantv has an excuse... He is not available at the moment okay?

Aincrad22

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey barcelonajay, if you are on send me a msg...my skype is acting up.

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Catie1890
Korrenian
Cbagz
Niklasy
Axemurderer101
Nicholasbeecher
JoshBillyJoe
DjMaster26
Those people need to reply to this message saying wheter or not you are still in this clan or you are in a different clan within the next 2 days

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hey there, just thought I'd let you know - One of your members was purposefully "being a Inappropriate body part on a male" to me and some of my friends in a Lobby. I think he was taking it a tad too far, and when I asked him why he was being so disrespectful, he said it was because of the Clan War coming up. Might have been Granteus2, as I recognize his name from a recent Lobby. He identified himself as a #Bandit. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Hey there, just thought I'd let you know - One of your members was purposefully "being a Inappropriate body part on a male" to me and some of my friends in a Lobby. I think he was taking it a tad too far, and when I asked him why he was being so disrespectful, he said it was because of the Clan War coming up. Might have been Granteus2, as I recognize his name from a recent Lobby. He identified himself as a #Bandit. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
Okay thanks for telling us.

granteus2

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi, yes I do remember that, I want to apologize, I was just feeling competitive because of the clan war and I was being kind of a Feminine Hygene Product, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci