• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

granteus2

Survivor
Reaction score
Here is the Rooster for the May 4th battle. I was talking to Jefe and Aincrad and we picked who we would think would be the best for this battle do to it being our first battle and also doing research on the clan we are battling.

Here it is. I was playing with Aincrad and Grant yesterday on Roblox and had a lot of fun. We were there for about 30 minutes. We played a lot and practiced. I can say I improved and would like atleast the roster to try to practice with the clan on roblox over skype. This Saturday the 27th will be an all day Training session. I will be there at 4AM PST. Sorry for the early timing but the time fdifference is hard. Pm me if you can make the training session. So here is the roster.
Barcelonajay
Smashmaster731
Jefeperro
Aincrad22
Clementean
Salamancer101
Korrenian
Vuzed
jefe said I would be in the roster D:

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Here is the Rooster for the May 4th battle. I was talking to Jefe and Aincrad and we picked who we would think would be the best for this battle do to it being our first battle and also doing research on the clan we are battling.

Here it is. I was playing with Aincrad and Grant yesterday on Roblox and had a lot of fun. We were there for about 30 minutes. We played a lot and practiced. I can say I improved and would like atleast the roster to try to practice with the clan on roblox over skype. This Saturday the 27th will be an all day Training session. I will be there at 4AM PST. Sorry for the early timing but the time fdifference is hard. Pm me if you can make the training session. So here is the roster.
Barcelonajay
Smashmaster731
Jefeperro
Aincrad22
Clementean
Salamancer101
Korrenian
Vuzed
Well good luck... I will be an alternate if possible

Gamer1754

Tribute
Reaction score
1.You need 120+ wins (exceptions can be made for close friends and close to 120): 117

2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: Yes, Jefeperro and Korrenian

3.Whats your US rank?: 1,275

4.Have you ever played with me before?: I've been in a game with barcelona .

5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): Gamer1754

7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk) Yes

6.Why do you want to join? It would be fun too be in a clan, and have clan battles, and too improve my teamwork skills.

7.Age?: 13, 14 in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci