• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TheBandits. US Clan Now recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So we are facing Elitre Squad This saturday May 4th at 8PM pacific time in america.
If you can not make this match reply soon!
If you can make it and are not on the list you can still be an alt in case no one else makes it.
The rooster has nothing to do with skill, unfortunately it is all based on who has the most wins and who is available.
If you want to be added as one of the elite 8 or as an alternate let us know ASAP!!!
So far here is the rooster list, again as people let us know they are not available we will remove them. As always hopefully you will spectate in the additional open spots so we can have the advantage over Elite Squad.
Also if you know anyone in Elite Squad share some tips with our elite 8 of how they can be killed / weaknesses / etc.
The Bandits Rooster
Expert bandit (200+ wins)
1) Barcelonajay Barcelonajay
2) Korrenian Korrenian
3) endthebean
4) YoYoFrotto
5) @waterboy000040
6) @Aincrad222
7) @cbagzz
8) Jefeperro
9) Salamancer101
10) clementean1
11) Arched10
12) Vuzed
13) @Zrock
14) @Banana_Man_15
15) Antlersqueeze
16) YogManTV
Ill try to make it but dont surprised if i dont

Antlersqueeze

Tribute
Reaction score
I'll do my best to make it. Could you clarify the date? This saturday is April 20th,

Aincrad22

Tribute
Reaction score
So we are facing Elitre Squad This saturday May 4th at 8PM pacific time in america.
If you can not make this match reply soon!
If you can make it and are not on the list you can still be an alt in case no one else makes it.
The rooster has nothing to do with skill, unfortunately it is all based on who has the most wins and who is available.
If you want to be added as one of the elite 8 or as an alternate let us know ASAP!!!
So far here is the rooster list, again as people let us know they are not available we will remove them. As always hopefully you will spectate in the additional open spots so we can have the advantage over Elite Squad.
Also if you know anyone in Elite Squad share some tips with our elite 8 of how they can be killed / weaknesses / etc.
The Bandits Rooster
Expert bandit (200+ wins)
1) Barcelonajay Barcelonajay
2) Korrenian Korrenian
3) endthebean
4) YoYoFrotto
5) @waterboy000040
6) @Aincrad222
7) @cbagzz
8) Jefeperro
9) Salamancer101
10) clementean1
11) Arched10
12) Vuzed
13) @Zrock
14) @Banana_Man_15
15) Antlersqueeze
16) YogManTV
I just noticed. There is an extra 2 on my name lol. I'm gonna hit 250 wins in a little bit :) Cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci