• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Top 100 AU MCSG Players Of All Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
this list is very bias towards friends. ep1c is alot better then most and to see me not on the list (confident not cocky) makes me uneasy about the lsit considering ive beaten alot of these players and more then once.
Ikr, kingson = bias

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
f only you were here mcsgv1 so many god players not on the list.

JakebJorn, GeorgeBjorn, Cleamentan, TysonBjorn, 0blift, Imblunt, Yozy3, RhinoViru5, Jackson_Murray, tyester, _Brand_, Xweary_catx, red_dog1234, smiley_smash, Officer_Turtle, hs3716, icalldemhacks, nicholassimo and many more which I can't be bothered reading out. I know its not your fault but these are some honorable mentions you should put in. :)

actuallyimhuahwi

Survivor
Reaction score
Please be quite Kingson/Diehole/Whitewolfee/Neemoh. can't believe monkey is in your clan... all you are to him is a racist prick
lol WhiteWolfee/BlackWolfee are his only 2 accounts other than his really old one that he doesn't own anymore xD
kingson and Neemoh are 2 completely different human beings on this earth LOL

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
lol WhiteWolfee/BlackWolfee are his only 2 accounts other than his really old one that he doesn't own anymore xD
kingson and Neemoh are 2 completely different human beings on this earth LOL
Wait so levi is getting his cute little shower buddy to stick up for him, cute. Don't forget DieHole :)

Zetzus

Platinum
Reaction score
Lists such as these rarely ever categorise/rank people via skill, but more so the name they got themselves in their time playing.. It is quite hard to individually place one person against another and judge which one is better when there are so many skilled players in the community, which is why these types of rankings should not be taken personally, as it is more of a popularity contest.

Long story short, don't Bunny Lover, these threads are over rated flame starters. lel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci