• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Top 100 AU MCSG Players Of All Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Still butthurt because I left your clan? Your adorable. If you need a hug, I am always avaible :) Remember when you blocked me out completely to tryhard the leaderboards? oh and thanks for those donors <3 if only i had got a platinum out of you before I blocked you D: anyways, stay safe babe <3
Alright if we are going to start insults on igns then how about you go 'Die in a hole' :) get it pingson?
And 1 last thing, maybe you want to learn how to pronounce your own IGN correctly as you pronounce it like 'WhiteWolf' (Shown in this link
) when its got 2 E's on the end or are they silent E's or whats the go with your name man like seriously...

Last edited:

joshiee

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice list! c:
Though I think you should re-consider;
- Elbowz
- killer101101?
- Slagguran < Forgot to write his name correctly.

W0lfe

Survivor
Reaction score
Alright if we are going to start insults on igns then how about you go 'Die in a hole' :) get it pingson?
And 1 last thing, maybe you want to learn how to pronounce your own IGN correctly as you pronounce it like 'WhiteWolf' (Shown in this link
) when its got 2 E's on the end or are they silent E's or whats the go with your name man like seriously...
Sorry PrivateCumbag, I will stop being an xPest-ige. Forgive me.

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
you know/are friends with 100 people? take a ZEROrity out of 100
And if you were to read my wording correctly, you would find that i said "100 people" not 100 friends like you're trying to make out.

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry PrivateCumbag, I will stop being an xPest-ige. Forgive me.
An xPestige wow that's a new one even know these insults are meant to be our IGN's aren't they... i believe i don't go by the username 'xPestige' or anything along that type of username... i believe i go by the username 'PrivateScumbag' or "PrivateCumbag" whatever you like to call it..

Randm

Quantum
Reaction score
Time to get the popcorn
This is some top notch banter ;)

W0lfe

Survivor
Reaction score
And if you were to read my wording correctly, you would find that i said "100 people" not 100 friends like you're trying to make out.
An xPestige wow that's a new one even know these insults are meant to be our IGN's aren't they... i believe i don't go by the username 'xPestige' or anything along that type of username... i believe i go by the username 'PrivateScumbag' or "PrivateCumbag" whatever you like to call it..
PrivateCumbag, please do not double post. tyty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci