• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Top 100 AU MCSG Players Of All Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

actuallyimhuahwi

Survivor
Reaction score
Your name is funny ^.^ please go away fanboy :)
lol you have a poll that someone linked me on whether you should have the name xVestige or n3rd. and.... well.... http://minecraftnames.com/lookup.php?account=n3rd

You TOTALLY aren't xVestige..

How dumb do you think we are?

Your name is Jayden on both your skypes

On your old skype, you said; "Making new skype, only giving it out to certain scrubs"

totally not xVestige bruh 10/10

ep1cn00bt00b

Experienced
Reaction score
1. darkrai202 (TqylorSwift)
2. GengarHD
3. juzzyy
4. topgear72
5. Dinosuar_Dan101
6. StigJam98
7. RobertGoodwin
8. microstevey
9. knowledgeguy
10. KaiserK02
11. Billabongboy98
12. notverified
13. Numbzy (Zanee)
14. snochet65
15. Jewlx
16. Kytria
17. Zetzus (Ryn)
18. croe97
19. Da_Goose22
20. Attention_Seeker
21. AlLuc
22. Kaine17
23. OGordon123 (OGordon)
24. McNinjaCraft
25. kingson
26. SquidMan9
27. soslolbrbg2g
28. killer200101
29. Teerex_
30. bugman12 (_Bugman_)
31. AMooseMan3
32. chezy101
33. nmclean
34. ChocolateToe123 (Not Dean, the other one)
35. xFaTaL_
36. xXRedRavenXx (dOhDoubleG)
37. flok
38. RelentlessForce
39. naypan
40. TenaciousPony
41. NakedNarwhal (Narwhalll)
42. Yozy_XD (Lyfz)
43. wohcom
44. gianteye123
45. Fluxion326
46. TadpolePvP
47. Ep1c_N1nja
48. josh_legend
49. JacobDotCom
50. jakman1001 (Jakman)
51. TeeeNTeee
52. Tqctics // YuenglingsMC
53. degamia
54. _Dusky_
55. Rezidu
56. Entoricore
57. Jordyy
58. AtomicDynamite
59. Vernza (Vernaz)
60. legosean10
61. Razor_Back00 (Razoor)
62. MINOT4UR (Vepster)
63. doolanbros (Intelligent)
64. KoopaTroopaMC
65. rex16117392 (Rex_)
66. ClownCostume
67. xSwagBear
68. PrivateScumbag
69. Cobalt101
70. BanditsPlayMC (Magneeto)
71. stevohh
72. ep1cn00bt00b
73. _TurdBurger_
74. IIFuzionII // Pandah
75. MisterHellFire (UnbanNaypanPl0x)
76. BigFella98 (_BigFella_)
77. kooksey99 (Kooksey) (Shouldn't have farmed :))
78. XtseeMC
79. MrNizerMC
80. RackemWille
81. Beef_nuggs13
82. JustHyperion
83. TheReaperPlaysMC
84. Huzehh
85. Omastar
86. starstrong
87. iggy6363
88. FluorescentBlaze
89. TomMcPvP
90. Straplela
91. Theonly_unkown
92. Friendly_Fox
93. TheMasoMann (maso)
94. Robo_Cubix
95. bballstaz
96. Tadda
97. Tr6260
98. ItZahMario
99. BenjioPvP
100. LittleWilly_
--------------------------------------
This is opinionised. Do not critcise.
I don't think you've been long enough to make an 'all time' list...

Most people would agree as everyone after your top 6 is a little.... mixed up

nice try though

YoungAgain

Experienced
Reaction score
Mhm this is a interesting list.. some of these players i have seen get 5'ed (or aboved) multiple times..

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
lol you have a poll that someone linked me on whether you should have the name xVestige or n3rd. and.... well.... http://minecraftnames.com/lookup.php?account=n3rd

You TOTALLY aren't xVestige..

How dumb do you think we are?

Your name is Jayden on both your skypes

On your old skype, you said; "Making new skype, only giving it out to certain scrubs"

totally not xVestige bruh 10/10
Ummm no. I love how you don't put your real ign as your forum account, don't want anyone to know who you are huh? and i could say the exact same thing for old whitewolfee here as his name is levi on both his Skypes and i believe Kingson's name was Levi as well if im correct and i believe that Kingson was in fundamental with knowledgeguy as well and with all of the other people he hangs around with and now its funny to see Whitewolfee's name is Levi and he is in the exact same clan with the exact same friends and can have about 100 people to back me up and verify he is kingson for me... so please, go back to the hole you came from.

W0lfe

Survivor
Reaction score
Ummm no. I love how you don't put your real ign as your forum account, don't want anyone to know who you are huh? and i could say the exact same thing for old whitewolfee here as his name is levi on both his Skypes and i believe Kingson's name was Levi as well if im correct and i believe that Kingson was in fundamental with knowledgeguy as well and with all of the other people he hangs around with and now its funny to see Whitewolfee's name is Levi and he is in the exact same clan with the exact same friends and can have about 100 people to back me up and verify he is kingson for me... so please, go back to the hole you came from.
Still butthurt because I left your clan? Your adorable. If you need a hug, I am always avaible :) Remember when you blocked me out completely to tryhard the leaderboards? oh and thanks for those donors <3 if only i had got a platinum out of you before I blocked you D: anyways, stay safe babe <3

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
mm
Lists such as these rarely ever categorise/rank people via skill, but more so the name they got themselves in their time playing.. It is quite hard to individually place one person against another and judge which one is better when there are so many skilled players in the community, which is why these types of rankings should not be taken personally, as it is more of a popularity contest.

Long story short, don't Bunny Lover, these threads are over rated flame starters. lel.

I wish you could like this post more than once. ^^
Btw, stop arguing about who is who surely you guys have better things to with your time. If whitewolfe says he isn't kingson then unless you have proof then you shouldn't be harrasing him about it, likewise for xVestige.

P.S Don't hate on his list, I am sure he is fine with constructive criticism but this is his opinion and way of expressing who he thinks are the best mcsg players of all time. He did say in one of his posts to leave your own opinion.

W0lfe

Survivor
Reaction score
you know/are friends with 100 people? take a ZEROrity out of 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci