• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Zeno I know it hasn't been that long, but I have a feeling in my gut that I don't belong here. I feel like the clan isn't the same as it used to be. Thanks for the offer anyway, I will talk to you whenever you get on. Good bye <3

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Zeno I know it hasn't been that long, but I have a feeling in my gut that I don't belong here. I feel like the clan isn't the same as it used to be. Thanks for the offer anyway, I will talk to you whenever you get on. Good bye <3
I realize that I've only been in the clan for not even a day, but I have decided to leave. If you really want to know why, you can PM or Skype me. <3 u all
yoyoyo are y'all going back to Rebs?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I realize that I've only been in the clan for not even a day, but I have decided to leave. If you really want to know why, you can PM or Skype me. <3 u all
I'll miss you my beautiful friends.

Fuzz - y, you are rel bev and an amazing friend.
Booter, I'm going to melt your butter and spread it on toast.

I love you both and hope you're happy in rebels.

FuzzyPB

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll miss you my beautiful friends.

Fuzz - y, you are rel bev and an amazing friend.
Booter, I'm going to melt your butter and spread it on toast.

I love you both and hope you're happy in rebels.
ILY ZENO <3

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
:(

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Blazerboy123
Age? 14
Wins? 298
Do you have a microphone? yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? yes - noah.barrios
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? yes
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? yes - at least 4 days a week
What clans have you been in previously? rebs, tits, orgy
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? strengths - ice, bows, teams; weaknesses - water, baccas
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? being cool
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? yea

yeah yeah yeah i know, i just revoked my app yesterday, but I changed my mind. Sorry about that.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Soo why is justlthelworst on the roster? And why am I the only one asking? I hope this doesn't start flame ;-;

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Soo why is justlthelworst on the roster? And why am I the only one asking? I hope this doesn't start flame ;-;
As far as I know, you can be banned but still be in a clan as long as you don't play MCGamer at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci