• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Everyone deserves a second chance. You may have to wait a week before reapplying, but being active before that and really letting us get to know you will help you a lot. The people accepted/pending we knew before or were active and seemed really cool. Let us get to know you!
Quiet no knockback hacker

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Jeff as for you asking for me to restart the router because your little self was too afraid to go downstairs in the dark and do it after getting us ddosed I recommend you to close your mouth and then come back after you get to the age of 13.
REEEEKKKKTTTT

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
I deleted my application. I got too excited and posted it prematurely. I should have waited for some time after being active on the ts. I am already pushing it since I am well below the minimum wins. I will try to very active and get to know everyone who wasn't in v1 then possibly reapply. I hope I am making the right decision...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci