• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I didn't know saying the word "4head" in chat was bannable, let alone a permanent ban.
MCSG isn't about the fun for chad. He's just trying to get publicity so he can get money.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG isn't about the fun for chad. He's just trying to get publicity so he can get money.
Well duh. Wouldn't you want money from a situation like this? It's pretty much his job to manage the servers. He makes an assload no lie.
Well I didn't know saying the word "4head" in chat was bannable, let alone a permanent ban.
It didn't deserve a permanent ban I admit but can be considered abuse due to other context.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Well duh. Wouldn't you want money from a situation like this? It's pretty much his job to manage the servers. He makes an assload no lie.

It didn't deserve a permanent ban I admit but can be considered abuse due to other context.
The evidence is literally "4head" xD let's take this somewhere else though :p

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Username? Cryptic_Gamer
Age? 15
Wins? 750 (Old alt WidderSchiff)
Do you have a microphone? Yepz
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yepz
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) You have it :)
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? A lot with most, I like everyone in this clan.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Probably 3 hours a day.
What clans have you been in previously? Primeval, Titans v1, Trivium, Prodigious, Audacity, CyanVolts, and Forsaken
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I am good with a bow, sword, and fishing rod. My weakness in both skill and getting killed are flint and steels.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Becoming known and making friends with a lot community.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? All of them except the ones that I don't love :3

chezmiester

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? GentleSnivy
Age? 16
Wins? 232
Do you have a microphone? Yes, a Turtle Beach px11 and it works like a charm.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes, I have both.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) GentleSnivy
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? I used to team with some of the members in the past. But not much recently except with them a couple times.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I play everyday so I'll be on a lot, I also have moderator duties too though.
What clans have you been in previously? Royals, Impalers, CyanVolts, Organization.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Bow, and ping.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Playing against Titans in Clan Wars Season 3.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Yes, especially on wednesdays.
Recommended for life

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
haey ahal u keeds i kinify proh pvpehr andeh i donteh accepteh diseh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members