• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somers

Experienced
Reaction score
Ugh, idk why you made the decision so quickly, you didn't even get to know anyone. i all i asked for was a chance and i definetly didn't get one. All i need is a chance, can i please have a second chance? it would mean the world to me. all i ask is that you reconsider, but i guess whats done is done... :(. also, in the future could i re-apply?

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Ugh, idk why you made the decision so quickly, you didn't even get to know anyone. i all i asked for was a chance and i definetly didn't get one. All i need is a chance, can i please have a second chance? it would mean the world to me. all i ask is that you reconsider, but i guess whats done is done... :(. also, in the future could i re-apply?
Of course you're allowed to reapply. Although, I would recommend you hang out on the teamspeak more before applying.

SunGodMonkey

Platinum
Reaction score
I have been, talking to the other guests cuz we can't join member chats and I was on for like five hours
He's not wrong. When I was working on the logo, I noticed that all of the members were up in the Scrimmage Room for like an hour or two.

EyeHasNoIdea

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Username?: EyeHasNoIdea(KLUTZNCUTZ)
Age?: 14
Wins?: 971
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it): isagani93
How often have you teamed with members of the clan?: I team with God(ChrisComedies ).
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan?: At least three hours per day.
What clans have you been in previously?: This one, Forgotten, Insidious/Past, and Ascension/Republic.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths: Being able to survive without a fishing rod, bow, and ice fights. Weaknesses: Lag, fighting on fire, and fighting under pressure.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?: Probably hasn't happened yet.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci