• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? MichelleFoop
Age?15
Wins? 302
Do you have a microphone? yaas
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? yaas
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) michellelovespoo
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? I team with them here and there.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? A couple of times but since it recently opened again I have been teaming with some of them
What clans have you been in previously? Forsaken, Sovereign, CyanVolts, Insidious, ProjectChrome
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths ; FnS, Bow Weakness: Fishing Rod
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? 4v1 in a scrim with a clan and defeating 3 of them :p
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Of course I love puppies. I keep them in my pants. ._.
Recommended

LE7elz

Spectator
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Username? LE7elz
Age? 14
Wins? 2, but I'm pro.
Do you have a microphone? Yas.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yas.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) Chrees, Booter, Bev, and all those people have it.
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? Tons back in the old days.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Well I'm asian, so homework comes first.
What clans have you been in previously? Too many to name, but Republic, Sovereign, and yeah.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: Fishing rod, Block-hitting, being Asian, and attempting to spamming fishing rods at Chrees. Weaknesses: Successfully spamming fishing rods at Chrees, Bow.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Not getting banned.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Kittens.

Additional Note: I bowmasterd and fishing rodded Chrees so bad, and I beat Booter erryday in Pokemon Showdown, so come at me.

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? MichelleFoop
Age?15
Wins? 302
Do you have a microphone? yaas
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? yaas
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) michellelovespoo
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? I team with them here and there.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? A couple of times but since it recently opened again I have been teaming with some of them
What clans have you been in previously? Forsaken, Sovereign, CyanVolts, Insidious, ProjectChrome
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths ; FnS, Bow Weakness: Fishing Rod
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? 4v1 in a scrim with a clan and defeating 3 of them :p
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Of course I love puppies. I keep them in my pants. ._.
Denied, Please Apply in a few NEVER

Waleed

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Awesomeboy5
Age? 13
Wins? 240 idk
Do you have a microphone? Yers Tritons
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) waleederszac
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? I dont team with randys :/
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? 2 hours
What clans have you been in previously? To many words i cant spell
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strength: secondary weapons Weakness: Dem hackers
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? ChadtheDJ his skills are too good for meeee
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? No dogs are better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci