• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Username? Math_Magician7
What region are you applying for? US
Age? 14
Wins? Not a lot
Do you have a microphone? Ye
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Ye
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) i'm in the skype
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Everybody
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? 2-3 Hours per day.
What clans have you been in previously?Primeval v1, 2nd primeval, the new primeval, Titans, and organization
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Bow
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Being so bad. And the primeval thing.
Accepted for full member! Welcome back!
Application:
Minecraft Username? techaton
What region are you applying for? US
Age? 14.
Wins? 100 Wins on this Account, but in the past I have had a few other accounts such as Xuci and Raptuh, which I got about 75% of the wins.
Do you have a microphone? I have the Turtle Beach X12.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) ryankrueger08
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? In the past I have teamed with ProshooterBF numerous times.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Around 3-4 Hours per day.
What clans have you been in previously?Primeval is the only major clan I have been, I was trial Member for Division B of Forgotten for around 1 1/2 weeks until it closed.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My PvP strengths I would say the Fishing rod is probably the best Strength I have, but my weaknesses are my internet and my ping to MCSG are my biggest weaknesses due to having such bad internet.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? My Greatest MCSG Challenge was when I came back to MCSG, after playing on the Hive for around 2 1/2 months at that point I was use to using BSM. After I came back I was one of Worst Players, but throughout Summer with lots of help from Primeval I finally started to become quite decent in my opinion.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I am a Cats kind of Person, so I really do not like Puppies. They are Cute, However.
Accepted for Trial member! Be active on the Teamspeak for the next few days to get to know some of the members.

mw3destroyer

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? mw3Destroyer
What region are you applying for? CA
Age? 13
Wins? 167
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) patrick.reedy2000
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? A little bit more then some people
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Probably 3 to 5 hours
What clans have you been in previously? Arsenal
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Rod, Bow, Flint & Steal
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Trying to get into a good Clan :)
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? YES I LOVE THEM I HAVE 3

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Age? 13
Wins? 167
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? A little bit more then some people
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Trying to get into a good Clan :)
He's a pretty chill guy and has good pvp skills.

Dimond1646MCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Username?dimond1646
What region are you applying for? ca/us
Age?13
Wins?376
Do you have a microphone? yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it)dimond1646/alex
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I don't think I teamed with the leaders and officers but I did team with members.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I will be on for 2-4 hours.
What clans have you been in previously? I was in aqualites but I thought I wanted to get in a more serious clan!
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My pvp strengths are rods, bows, flint and strealls. My weaknesses are hackers and abusers!
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Killing a team of 9 :eek:!
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?HELL YA!

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Age? 13
Wins? 167
Application Denied due to lack of wins. Please be active on teamspeak if you want an exception.
Minecraft Username?dimond1646
What region are you applying for? ca/us
Age?13
Wins?376
Do you have a microphone? yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it)dimond1646/alex
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I don't think I teamed with the leaders and officers but I did team with members.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I will be on for 2-4 hours.
What clans have you been in previously? I was in aqualites but I thought I wanted to get in a more serious clan!
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My pvp strengths are rods, bows, flint and strealls. My weaknesses are hackers and abusers!
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Killing a team of 9 :eek:!
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?HELL YA!
Application Denied. Please be active on the teamspeak and play with leaders/officers before reapplying.

mw3destroyer

Survivor
Reaction score
Application Denied due to lack of wins. Please be active on teamspeak if you want an exception.

Application Denied. Please be active on the teamspeak and play with leaders/officers before reapplying.
And i try to be active on TS but u gise are always on VIP CHAT ANd because of my wins u said exceptions and i know a lot of people in your clan

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Kristie (Auroraty) has decided to step down from the role of Trial Officer. Pro and Chris will continue with their trial, and a final decision on the new officer(s) should be made within the coming week.

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
I think that this raises a point that sometimes too many people are in VIP chat so the trials can't converse with the clan, maybe some new practice or better choice of channel picking could resolve this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci