• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Can someone look over my application please <3 Bottom of page 144!

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? NativeTalent
What region are you applying for? US
Age? 15
Wins? 300
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) NativeTalentMC
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I've played with them once or twice.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? At least a couple hours everyday.
What clans have you been in previously? Chrome
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My strengths are FnS, Bow, And Strafing. My weakness is fishing poles.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Learning PvP techniques and practicing them daily to get good at it.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Hell Yeah!
Your application is currently PENDING. Please be active on teamspeak as it allows our members to meet you, and increases your chances of being accepted.

Dimond1646MCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Username?dimond1646
What region are you applying for? ca/us
Age?13
Wins?377
Do you have a microphone? yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it)dimond1646/alex
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers?I have teamed with zenocraft and angryjukebox :p
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I will be on for 2-4 hours.
What clans have you been in previously? I was in aqualites but I thought I wanted to get in a more serious clan!
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My pvp strengths are rods, bows, flint and strealls. My weaknesses are hackers and abusers!
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Killing a team of 9 :eek:!
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?HELL YA!

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry I havent been on ts bbys, computer I'm on needs a new OS and we cant use the current one.

Dimond1646MCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Username?dimond1646
What region are you applying for? ca/us
Age?13
Wins?377
Do you have a microphone? yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it)dimond1646/alex
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers?I have teamed with zenocraft and angryjukebox :p
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I will be on for 2-4 hours.
What clans have you been in previously? I was in aqualites but I thought I wanted to get in a more serious clan!
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My pvp strengths are rods, bows, flint and strealls. My weaknesses are hackers and abusers!
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Killing a team of 9 :eek:!
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?HELL YA!
Hope I make it in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci