• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Username? techaton
What region are you applying for? US
Age? 14.
Wins? 100 Wins on this Account, but in the past I have had a few other accounts such as Xuci and Raptuh, which I got about 75% of the wins.
Do you have a microphone? I have the Turtle Beach X12.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) ryankrueger08
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? In the past I have teamed with ProshooterBF numerous times.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Around 3-4 Hours per day.
What clans have you been in previously?Primeval is the only major clan I have been, I was trial Member for Division B of Forgotten for around 1 1/2 weeks until it closed.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My PvP strengths I would say the Fishing rod is probably the best Strength I have, but my weaknesses are my internet and my ping to MCSG are my biggest weaknesses due to having such bad internet.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? My Greatest MCSG Challenge was when I came back to MCSG, after playing on the Hive for around 2 1/2 months at that point I was use to using BSM. After I came back I was one of Worst Players, but throughout Summer with lots of help from Primeval I finally started to become quite decent in my opinion.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I am a Cats kind of Person, so I really do not like Puppies. They are Cute, However.

Last edited:

FuzzyPB

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Username? techaton
Age? 14
Wins? 100 Wins on this Account, but in the past I have had a few other accounts such as Xuci and Raptuh, which I got about 75% of the wins.
Do you have a microphone? I have the Turtle Beach X12.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) ryankrueger08
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? In the past I have teamed with ProshooterBF numerous times.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Around 3-4 Hours per day.
What clans have you been in previously?Primeval is the only major clan I have been, I was trial Member for Division B of Forgotten for around 1 1/2 weeks until it closed.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My PvP strengths I would say the Fishing rod is probably the best Strength I have, but my weaknesses are my internet and my ping to MCSG are my biggest weaknesses due to having such bad internet.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? My Greatest MCSG Challenge was when I came back to MCSG, after playing on the Hive for around 2 1/2 months at that point I was use to using BSM. After I came back I was one of Worst Players, but throughout Summer with lots of help from Primeval I finally started to become quite decent in my opinion.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I am a Cats kind of Person, so I really do not like Puppies. They are Cute, However.
tru bev recomend dis boy

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Username? Math_Magician7
Age? 14
Wins? Not a lot
Do you have a microphone? Ye
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Ye
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) i'm in the skype
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Everybody
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? 2-3 Hours per day.
What clans have you been in previously?Primeval v1, 2nd primeval, the new primeval, Titans, and organization
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Bow
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Being so bad. And the primeval thing.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Application:
Age? 14
Wins? Not a lot
What clans have you been in previously?Primeval v1, 2nd primeval, the new primeval, Titans, and organization
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Being so bad. And the primeval thing.
Fat

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Application:
Age? 14
Wins? Not a lot
denied
reason:chink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci