• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drift

Application Accepted for trial! Please be active on our teamspeak for a week, and your interview will be held sometime at the end of that time period.
So by your choice, which division am I going to be in? (US or CA)

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Aedrift
What region are you applying for? US/CA, which ever.
Age? 16
Wins? 600+ *alts
Do you have a microphone? I indeed have a microphone, my headset broke though, so I'm currently using apple earbuds and my laptop mic.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) ae_drift
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Multiple times with most-all of the Officers. Me and Angry used to play quite a bit together, also me and Zeno.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I'll try my best to benefit a lot of my spare time towards the Clan.
What clans have you been in previously? Organization (Leader), Reunited (Leader), Rebels (Trial), Chirishii (Owner), Trinity (Member/VIP).
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My main weapon would definitely be the bow, but the fishing rod and sword are a close match.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Probably resigning from moderator.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? <(-0-)> <--- Does that explain my love for those furry cute creatures?
What happen to rebels?

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
So by your choice, which division am I going to be in? (US or CA)
Would you mind if I put you in CA? We just have a shortage of members, and you can switch if you'd like.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Aedrift
What region are you applying for? US/CA, which ever.
Age? 16
Wins? 600+ *alts
Do you have a microphone? I indeed have a microphone, my headset broke though, so I'm currently using apple earbuds and my laptop mic.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) ae_drift
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Multiple times with most-all of the Officers. Me and Angry used to play quite a bit together, also me and Zeno.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I'll try my best to benefit a lot of my spare time towards the Clan.
What clans have you been in previously? Organization (Leader), Reunited (Leader), Rebels (Trial), Chirishii (Owner), Trinity (Member/VIP).
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My main weapon would definitely be the bow, but the fishing rod and sword are a close match.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Probably resigning from moderator.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? <(-0-)> <--- Does that explain my love for those furry cute creatures?
Also, what are all of your alts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci