• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Am I dumb enough to forget about this clan? Oh well, nooby narwhal. Cheerleader pl0x

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Application:
Minecraft Username?: JCagg_
What region are you applying for?: CA, considering that most US players in the Titans live on the west coast and most CA live on the east coast, which is where I live.
Age?: 13
Wins?: 771
Do you have a microphone?: Yeah
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yeah, both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it): JCagg_
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers?: I have teamed with and talked to all of the leaders and officers at least once, but I know Ouch as a good friend.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan?: Every day.
What clans have you been in previously?: Bandits, Oblivion, Organization, Reunited
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses?: I am great at using flint and steel, and I also am pretty good at strafing and combo-ing. However, my bow shot could be better.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?: Taking on a team of 12 and killing them all.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?: More than life itself.
Accepted as Trial Member! Please be active on teamspeak over the next week, your interview will take place sometime in that time period.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I'm probably not going to be super active today, I have to take notes on my project for science.

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? w0wMonkey
What region are you applying for?US/CA
Age? 14.5 (really soon 15)
Wins? over 620
Do you have a microphone? Yep
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yep an Yep
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) You got me
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I was in the clan.. :0 you know the story :D
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? alot
What clans have you been in previously? #titans, forgot the others (Not US clan tho)
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? FishingRod FnS
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? The start. 1135 games without 1win... :0
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? ERMAGAWD PUPPIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci