• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
On another note, xSwagGiraffe/PTG_, ProshooterBF, Blazerboy123, and Apzy have all been accepted as full members! Congrats!

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Exodus_King1
What region are you applying for? US
Age? 14
Wins? ~550
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) mason10148
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I scrimmaged you guys daily, and I play with you guys sometime s
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? 2-3 hours
What clans have you been in previously? Rebels, Spartans, Romans Forgotten
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths- Bow, FNS Spam
Weaknesses- Fishing Pole sometimes
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Getting into Forgotten
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Sure

TheYahcookie

Career
Reaction score
Age? 14
Wins? ~550
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I scrimmaged you guys daily, and I play with you guys sometime s
I recommend ^

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Age? 14
Wins? ~550
Yeah same.

In other words, accepted as Trial Member! Please try to be active on TS and Skype while we get to know you!

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
On another note, xSwagGiraffe/PTG_, ProshooterBF, Blazerboy123, and Apzy have all been accepted as full members! Congrats!
Everything is going way to fast, pretty soon we will have as many members as supporters xD

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel bad... and don't want to feel bad. After playing with you guys for a little, I saw that you guys aren't "my type". I felt really bad about not wanting to be in this clan after just joining. So I tryed and help you guys a little battle wise. Sorry but revoke my trial, I feel like I don't fit here.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel bad... and don't want to feel bad. After playing with you guys for a little, I saw that you guys aren't "my type". I felt really bad about not wanting to be in this clan after just joining. So I tryed and help you guys a little battle wise. Sorry but revoke my trial, I feel like I don't fit here.
god. help me.

D

Drift

Minecraft Username? Aedrift
What region are you applying for? US/CA, which ever.
Age? 16
Wins? 600+ *alts
Do you have a microphone? I indeed have a microphone, my headset broke though, so I'm currently using apple earbuds and my laptop mic.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) ae_drift
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Multiple times with most-all of the Officers. Me and Angry used to play quite a bit together, also me and Zeno.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I'll try my best to benefit a lot of my spare time towards the Clan.
What clans have you been in previously? Organization (Leader), Reunited (Leader), Rebels (Trial), Chirishii (Owner), Trinity (Member/VIP).
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My main weapon would definitely be the bow, but the fishing rod and sword are a close match.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Probably resigning from moderator.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? <(-0-)> <--- Does that explain my love for those furry cute creatures?

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Aedrift
What region are you applying for? US/CA, which ever.
Age? 16
Wins? 600+ *alts
Do you have a microphone? I indeed have a microphone, my headset broke though, so I'm currently using apple earbuds and my laptop mic.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) ae_drift
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Multiple times with most-all of the Officers. Me and Angry used to play quite a bit together, also me and Zeno.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I'll try my best to benefit a lot of my spare time towards the Clan.
What clans have you been in previously? Organization (Leader), Reunited (Leader), Rebels (Trial), Chirishii (Owner), Trinity (Member/VIP).
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My main weapon would definitely be the bow, but the fishing rod and sword are a close match.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Probably resigning from moderator.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? <(-0-)> <--- Does that explain my love for those furry cute creatures?
Application Accepted for trial! Please be active on our teamspeak for a week, and your interview will be held sometime at the end of that time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci