• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Summer Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWhiteShadow

Platinum
Reaction score
Awkward moment when you were a moderator and heavily suggested this idea & always got turned down... Lel. Couldve saved the AU Community </3

feminist

Career
Reaction score
That's where you're wrong. I KNOW I could've saved the AU community <3
You seem like a great guy and the initiative is great, it's just as a moderator you have absolutely no power to do anything. The whole relevant side of AU (clans, good players, y'know) was run solely by the community (AU CLB, etc) which was SHUNNED by the staff. The MCSG community was destined to die because of the tension between staff and community members, you couldn't save it and even if I wanted to, I couldn't save it. I don't know how implementing a summer update would've saved AU, the core was completely broken.

oi m8 i will srsly destroy you if you say MrWhiteShadow couldn't have saved AU. he was legit one of the best moderators i have known from AU, so stop taking pingas and face the facts m9
you're just cooked

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
You seem like a great guy and the initiative is great, it's just as a moderator you have absolutely no power to do anything. The whole relevant side of AU (clans, good players, y'know) was run solely by the community (AU CLB, etc) which was SHUNNED by the staff. The MCSG community was destined to die because of the tension between staff and community members, you couldn't save it and even if I wanted to, I couldn't save it. I don't know how implementing a summer update would've saved AU, the core was completely broken.

you're just cooked
Always am ;)

TheOnlyChance

Tribute
Reaction score
The update has been wonderful, it has brought a lot of joy to the community. Especially the skywars mini Game!

TheOnlyChance

Tribute
Reaction score
The update has been wonderful, it has brought a lot of joy to the community. Especially the skywars mini Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci