• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Summer Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikachi

Spectator
Reaction score
Will survival bingo make come back, just saw a video for it and really wanted to play, but was too late :(

Last edited:

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
so what did you want from mcsg? people have been complaining that mcgamer is dying, clearly JUST Sg isn't going well since we've lost over half our fanbase. What exactly else could the server of done? lol
It didnt matter what they did people still dont join the gamemodes i couldnt even get into a game unless i waited like 5 mins i just dont think adding more gamemodes will do any better and just cause more bugs/problems.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
It didnt matter what they did people still dont join the gamemodes i couldnt even get into a game unless i waited like 5 mins i just dont think adding more gamemodes will do any better and just cause more bugs/problems.
lol i've been getting in games all night... and its 3 am EST.

Also, you never answered the question.. what would you do to get more people to come back? lol. Cuz CLEARLY what McGamer was doing b4, wasn't working. If all else fails, if none of these gamemodes gain popularity.. then what? who cares lol. We still have the same old SG. Nothing really "bad" comes from this update. Also, noticed a lot of hackers being kicked in games lately..

Not to mention.. this is the first FULL day this has been out.. most people aren't even aware of this more than likely..

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't want skywars I don't want uhc games I want MCSG for gods sake.

Good job on the anticheat tho. Good to see some progress.

Dunno about elo though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci