• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Summer Update - 1.7, Refocusing, and More!

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score
You still haven't answered my question. We aren't still on 1.2 because the updates since then haven't been awful, unlike 1.9
Everyone said 1.8 update was awful but mcsg still updated and made it 1.8 only for like 6 months

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You still haven't answered my question. We aren't still on 1.2 because the updates since then haven't been awful, unlike 1.9
Everyone said 1.8 update was awful but mcsg still updated and made it 1.8 only for like 6 months
Please stop bickering about an update that won't be here for months. We don't know what 1.9 will be like. Stop pretending.

Exult

Survivor
Reaction score
Please stop bickering about an update that won't be here for months. We don't know what 1.9 will be like. Stop pretending.
You are the type of person who is killing these forums. Neither of us broke any rules whatsoever and there is no harm in discussing it (note: discussing, not bickering smh). Go home.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You are the type of person who is killing these forums. Neither of us broke any rules whatsoever and there is no harm in discussing it (note: discussing, not bickering smh). Go home.
The only people killing the forums are the people who judge other based on 3 sentences. I am just telling you that what you people are arguing about is ridiculous.

Now before you two start to verbally abuse me like I expect, I'm going to leave, since I can't reason with you.

Exult

Survivor
Reaction score
The only people killing the forums are the people who judge other based on 3 sentences. I am just telling you that what you people are arguing about is ridiculous.

Now before you two start to verbally abuse me like I expect, I'm going to leave, since I can't reason with you.
LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci