• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Summer Update - 1.7, Refocusing, and More!

Quantum
Reaction score
OMG! This is one of the best updates EVER! Thank you, Developers! <3 I can't wait to get back from vacation and play on MCGamer! I'm sure it will be great with those new updates!

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree with Gizm. People diss MCGamer Staff for not listening to the community, when they do, it's "wrong", they definitely don't need more players, if they did they would've probably implemented something else (a big sale, for example). Most of the community likes the update so far. If you don't like it, well, your business.
Clearly you can't read. I'm not hating on them for updating, I love the update I'm just clarifying that I feel like it's too late. I feel like they've only implemented because their player base practically half. If they had enough players, they would not have done this update so you're wrong in that matter. I just wish it had happened a lot earlier, because if they actually listen to us, it would never have been 1.8 only they just assumed we would adapt. But, we didn't, we just left.

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score
Well 1.9 looks like it going to be utter garbage. Not sure what MCSG is going to do

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci