• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Summer Update - 1.7, Refocusing, and More!

A

Aze

Regarding the Solo-SG gamemode. I'm interested to see how the punishments work. Will you add another bracket to the punishment template. Also, will violating the teaming rules get you punished from just solo-sg or the whole server? I believe it should just keep you out of solo-sg as a punishment. Also, exited about the new anti-cheat!

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I kinda didn't want the solo servers, but now that I think about it, it was a great idea! Good job on this update! Probably going to see alot more players.

Alkalize

Survivor
Reaction score
Regarding the Solo-SG gamemode. I'm interested to see how the punishments work. Will you add another bracket to the punishment template. Also, will violating the teaming rules get you punished from just solo-sg or the whole server? I believe it should just keep you out of solo-sg as a punishment. Also, exited about the new anti-cheat!
Great question WATIII! I can't wait for the answer!

Reactions: Aze

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
So you told them to listen to you and now your bashing them for not doing it when you asked them to? I'm not sure if your a only child, but it seems that way because you don't know what sharing and patience is. Like Vanicle | Vanessa and others have said, it's not always possible and managing 4-5 server boxes us hard when there's only 12 developers.

If I was you I'd stop being so negative and be grateful that what you wanted is now sitting in-front of you.
I don't know what sharing and patience is? That makes me a only child? Use your words wisely. What has managing 4-5 server boxes got to do with anything?

My point was the fact we was constantly shut down when literally the majority didn't want 1.8 and I just feel like it's only happening because MCSG's player base practically halved. I'm upset that they've decided to do this now, AFTER the leaderboard has already been reset. Ofcourse I'm happy they've done it but at this time I've lost interest in Minecraft because the only server I really enjoyed was this one. This is what I mean by too little too late. I may give it a try again, but I don't seem to enjoy like I used to anymore and if it was changed earlier then I think I'd still be into it. That's the part what annoys me.

If solo sg and a seperate solo sg leaderboard becomes a thing then that's the only thing what really interests me in coming back and it's about damn time if I do say so myself. I understand it's not easy but we were told not to post about these suggestions for a long time then they come out and do it. I'm saying, it doesn't make sense.

I'm still confused on what exactly I'm meant to be sharing. Don't make assumptions, idiot. No, I'm not an only child. Not like it has anything to do with it.

I'd just like to say I'm not bashing them for doing it, I'm saying I feel like it has only been done literally because they lost a lot of players and they realised their mistake. I don't feel like they are listening to us and acting for their own benefits.

They should have beat Hive to Solo SG too considering it was such a requested feature, a long time ago.

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
So hyped for everything that has/is been/being updated! :D

Reactions: Aze
Reaction score
I don't know what sharing and patience is? That makes me a only child? Use your words wisely. What has managing 4-5 server boxes got to do with anything?

My point was the fact we was constantly shut down when literally the majority didn't want 1.8 and I just feel like it's only happening because MCSG's player base practically halved. I'm upset that they've decided to do this now, AFTER the leaderboard has already been reset. Ofcourse I'm happy they've done it but at this time I've lost interest in Minecraft because the only server I really enjoyed was this one. This is what I mean by too little too late. I may give it a try again, but I don't seem to enjoy like I used to anymore and if it was changed earlier then I think I'd still be into it. That's the part what annoys me.

If solo sg and a seperate solo sg leaderboard becomes a thing then that's the only thing what really interests me in coming back and it's about damn time if I do say so myself. I understand it's not easy but we were told not to post about these suggestions for a long time then they come out and do it. I'm saying, it doesn't make sense.

I'm still confused on what exactly I'm meant to be sharing. Don't make assumptions, idiot. No, I'm not an only child. Not like it has anything to do with it.

I'd just like to say I'm not bashing them for doing it, I'm saying I feel like it has only been done literally because they lost a lot of players and they realised their mistake. I don't feel like they are listening to us and acting for their own benefits.

They should have beat Hive to Solo SG too considering it was such a requested feature, a long time ago.
I agree with Gizm. People diss MCGamer Staff for not listening to the community, when they do, it's "wrong", they definitely don't need more players, if they did they would've probably implemented something else (a big sale, for example). Most of the community likes the update so far. If you don't like it, well, your business.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I see your point, and I don't blame you for feeling this way. Hopefully this update can help you enjoy the server again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci